Neutral Ground IV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    S
    Sally Romanov

Heart on her sleeve, as always
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-29 22:03:22 Sally Romanov rolls 2 to Composure+Sub (10 Again) 7, 3 failure

Sally's emotions are as obvious as her words, honest and well meaning.

"I agree, Frank, stop by Gypsy's whenever you would like. The Door is open." Sally hands him a business card with the address and phone number on it.

Though Skaald typically shows what he's feeling openly, his expression remains closed. He nods as Dale takes his leave. <<It was good to meet you, but I too must be on my way.>> Though who he is speaking to is also not entirely clear.

The Cahalith glances up at the face of his Mother in her most inspiring aspect and smiles. He shifts back into a large wolf and howls farewell and returns to his patrol.

Skaald also exits the scene, unless stopped

Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank nods to Sally, "I'll be there soon." With a straight face he exits the Tur.

1 Sux

PRE

Totally Transparent
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-30 14:12:23 Nieves rolls 2 to check how transparent her emotions are [Comp+Sub(-1untrained)] (10 Again) 1, 1 failure
    Nieves's emotions are laid bare to Rawlins. He can tell she dislikes his speeches, probably because he is a personality she doesn't understand. She's impressed with his escape story but put off by his eccentricities.

Nieves looks at the cell phone number for a moment before pocketing it and watching the others leave the Tur save for Rawlins. She didn't plan on sticking around herself any longer. "Well, Rawlins, catch you later. Be safe." She walks off into the surrounding city park, distorted by the Hisil, and waving a hand behind her in farewell.

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

The sands had shifted under his feet. The moment, had it existed, was gone. He had made his pitch and it had fallen flat. He could sense the confusion, the indifference, and a certain sting of condescension. In many respects they were right to treat him thus, he knew. That gnawed at him all the more. It still stings!

So he had failed in his bad to promote himself as a worthy prospect. He would not let that failure make them think him any weaker than he already was! He would not! His eyes watched them go from under their grey brows. He schooled his face, calm and impassive while he bound his frustration and his humiliation.

2 sux to hide his emotions
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-30 22:13:42 Rawlins puts his best face forward rolls 6 to Manipulation 3 + Subterfuge 3 (10 Again) 7, 5, 1, 9, 10, 2, 5 2 successes

So the Shadow Seekers are closed to me: two of their company have effectively shown me their disdain. The Crusaders might be too - I don't think I gave them an answer they wanted, what they were looking for. Pity, I kinda like their Beta... That leaves that Nieves and the Sworn (she don't dig me neither, but she always been the most welcoming). Fine mess! Well, I am not leaving. And I'm not running from here like some pining omega, either!

He felt a surge of awe towards the policeman though. How the hell does he do it? Just showed up and... bang... What am I doing wrong?

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally smiles and leads the Seekers out of the Tur.

K
    Kazakin

As this thread is winding down, this is the two day warning. In a couple of days, I'll close this and put up the next Neutral Ground.

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins watches the last of the Uratha leave. He is left alone with his thoughts and his battered ego. As is his want he paces to the heart of the Tur where Flames-of-Man lies buried. He pays his respects to the honored dead once more and sends a silent prayer to the ancestors.

When he is done he turns and slowly heads back the way he had come.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.