Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria gave the two remaining members of her order a faint smile as she locked the door. “Sit down” she said as she indicated two chairs.

“The two of you have begun a cabal then? Good, it will be profitable, may I congratulate you on your achievement.” The words have no hardness to them, instead a weight seems present as she extends a hand to each of you in turn. “I would like to extend an invitation: Censorship.”

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nodded at the Curator's words and took a seat. "Yes, along with Grimoire and Kiko," he said in response to Tyria's words. "Thank you Curator Primoria. It is our hope that the Keepers of Mimir's Well will be an asset to the Mysterium as a whole." A little proud smile formed on the young Warlock's lips, as he was pleased by the Acanthus' words.

That smile would've widened at her next words, but the young Mystagogue did not want to appear overeager. "It would be an honor to serve the Order in such a role," he said in response, giving Tyria a nod. While Aenigma was fully aware that Censors tended to not be very well-liked by others, he also understood that they were a necessary evil of sorts, and an essential role within the Order. "Before my arrival to Sacramento, I was being trained by my mentor to take on such a role. Thus, I would gladly accept your invitation."

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. Besides, who else could handle it if not Toren and I?

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren smiled to Aenigma's well-spoken words. He bows his head to Tyria, signifying his thanks and agreement with his Cabalmate's statements. When the matter of the offered positions comes up, Toren shows some surprise with his half parted mouth. He looks to Aenigma briefly before answering, "It is indeed an honor that you think us capable to handle such positions. I must admit I do not have the training that Aenigma has received but I will do my best to be up to the task. I will accept gladly and make use of my companion as a resource for fulfilling the requirements expected of me."

A Censor? Is this a reward or a response to a growing need? Surely the Curator must have some task in mind already for us. I hope no one looks at me differently for serving the greater needs of the Order.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria raised an eyebrow. “Just remember gentlemen, information can be dangerous. I’ll have something for you soon.

And yet another dismissal by the Curator.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nodded at the Acanthus' words, knowing all too well that what she was saying was in fact true. "Of course Curator Primoria," he said to her in response. "I thank you for this opportunity, and look forward to hearing from you soon." With those words, he offered her a polite smile and stood up to exit her office, unless she had something else to add.

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"I understand, Curator. I will ready myself for then." Toren lowered his head respectfully to Tyria and retreated to the exit with Aenigma. Again, John Dee's words echo in his memory. "Knowledge is power, I can't stand by and let it fall into the wrong hands. Knowledge must be Preserved!" And now there was the reminder about the danger of knowing too much and the responsibility in entailed. Was that why the Curator was being so curt with them, those of her own Order? When every word could betray some secret or plan? Perhaps she waited until she could trust these subordinates before her? Well, it was now his duty to be worthy of that trust and remove the dangerous knowledge from the hands of the unworthy, just like Dee believed he was doing.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

End scene
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Closed Thread