Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Written in Blood

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Reverb

As Reverb continues his soft-spoken xmas list B's expression becomes more and more dubious until finally he responds, "What the hell?! I thought this was a simple job, you want a rocket pack with that, jeez!" He expresses his frustration by rubbing the butt of his palm on his forehead.

He puts his hands back on the table and leans in close, dropping his voice to match Reverb's. "Do you know what's involved with imbuement? It's not that easy, we're talking about a piece of my pattern, I can't just roll these out like an assembly line not to mention I've got to be able to cast these babies. Besides, money isn't the price I'm asking for this."

Miach

The woman giggles as Miach leans so close to her. "Let me guess, your last name's Smith or Doe," she whispers back with a smirk. "I've heard that one before." She didn't seem overall concerned with names though, happy enough that Miach was ignoring the other ladies in their company. "So what do you do to relieve stress?"

B
    Beej

Reverb shrugs and smiles a touch. "If you don't ask, you'll never get it." he didn't expect the guy could do most of the stuff, but it never hurt to go fishing. "Well what is in the catalog? I'm looking for combat survivability and triage. And what price tag are you looking at?" Cash wasn't a big currency among mages but it still payed those pesky 'Lie' bills.

Miach

PRE

A much better question is what wouldn't I do to relieve stress ? did Miach reply to the girl with a broad grin, full of promises. But he averted further eye contact.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see that Idun and Dark Eyes were left to their own, and he didn't want either of them to feel ignored, so he turned to the girl and told her I'm sorry though, but I have to talk to those ladies here too. I work with them, you see... and he shrugged, clearly meaning that if only he could have helped it... but there was alas no way...

How about we meet again here at closing time ? Sounds good ?

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi was watching the two women will workers, sipping in a relaxed manner his coffee. Loking at Dark Eyes and Idun, he tells them

-"I am afraid I had to fly below the radar, and I wasn't able to contact you or any ...collegue. But Sacramento is an enjoyable city. In this period of time Milan is a filled up with tourists, looking for sale offers. Did you go anywhere nice?"-

He looks toward Reverb and B, discussing their deals. And Miach, the life of the party, was coming out from his fishing expedition.

Idun

PRE

Idun looks over to Mr Rossi and then over to the other two, shaking her head. She also sighs as Miach hasn't sent the woman away so they might get around to talking shop as it were. Surely now that she had Miach's number the woman should have moved along right?

She glances over to Dark Eyes, wondering if she has anything to add. In the end, she glances about the room and then studies the woman who is occupying Miach's time and attention.

First the glance, then the study
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-31 14:39:53 Idun rolls 5 to Int + Empathy (10 Again) 1, 1, 6, 6, 10, 6 1 success
    2012-10-31 14:38:32 Idun rolls 7 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 3, 9, 5, 10, 9, 8, 6, 5 4 successes

Kim pays the stranger little mind, not wanting for it to seem oddly predatory if she joins in with Idun's scrutiny. Best to just wait for Miach to finish his conversation.

Reverb

B brings his hand up to his chin and rubs it thoughtfully. "Well the aviators and pass shouldn't be a problem, and I understand why you'd want the rest but I'm not exactly of a medical degree if you get my drift. Anyways, as for price it's rather simple." He eases in close again, his voice a cautious whisper, "I need some protection. I've got some people...looking for me. I'm pretty sure that if they find me they're not going to be altogether pleasant. That's my asking price, you get me somewhere safe and make sure I'm not hurt, like a bodyguard or something."

Everyone please roll Perception-2 (except for Idun) & Dex+Comp.

B
    Beej

"Oh..well...assholes do happen. I think we can work that out." Reverb is ecstatic at getting a pass, he was sure the dangerous stuff would work itself out. Its not like he'd have to worry about undead monstrosities crashing through windows for this guy.

2suxx Percep,4suxx DexComp
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-01 15:16:27 Reverb rolls 5 to Dex2+Com3 (10 Again) 9, 8, 6, 10, 6, 10, 1 4 successes
    2012-11-01 15:15:52 Reverb rolls 3 to Wit2+Comp3-2 (10 Again) 9, 5, 10, 3 2 successes

L
    LoneRanger

2sux Per, 3 suxxD+C
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-01 16:34:58 Comp+Dex rolls 6 to Comp+Dex (10 Again) 4, 10, 10, 2, 6, 6, 9, 6 3 successes
    2012-11-01 16:28:17 Perception-2 rolls 4 to do something insignificant (10 Again) 3, 9, 1, 8 2 successes

Mr. Rossi sips his coffee, in a rather cursory mode, having some of the sweets. He mantains a relaxed attitude, giving in any case a scan around.

Idun

PRE

Rolling her eyes at the behavior of the woman, Idun also gently shakes her head as she sips from her drink. She focuses on something else, like the other members at the table.

1 success for dex+com
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-03 00:42:13 Idun rolls 6 to Dex + Com (10 Again) 2, 1, 5, 4, 6, 10, 1 1 success

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread