Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tonight is one of the many occasions Alice sits in her office, maybe it will be one of the nights where actually someone visits her. It is not as if she feels offended, no, on the contrary, you can probably hear her ticking on her laptop and the clicking of her mouse as soon as you steps out of the elevator.

She is so busy, as ever, all while thinking... oh no no no, I shouldn't have tried to dress myself like Ariana, it won't get me any further. And she does female suits far better anyway. Then again, no one sees her anyway.

Well, except for her ghoul Nicholas Lemons, but he just thinks his mistress is totally overreacting and dramatizing even the most little problems. As always.

Alice sits behind her desk, Nicholas leans on it.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich calmly approaches the Harpy's door. Pausing for a moment, casually leaning against the frame, just watching her for a moment before he knocks. No doubt she already has felt his presence. Erich looks shockingly different, than usual. He's wearing more casual attire, casual in that he's not wearing a tie.

A sly, smile plays across his face as he address the lady before him. One that promises so much more than just happy inclination.

"Madam Harpy, I pray you forgive the interruption. I beg for a moment of your time. His rich voice carries all the respect that Alice's title deserves. His words are full of sincerity, but his eyes hold the promise of something more light-hearted than just business.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

I should have noted the doors are normally closed... but let's go with this

As soon as Erich appears before the office Nicholas steps away from the desk, bowing his head to Erich. Alice looks up as soon as she hears her name. 'Good evening Mister Passions, please, do come in.' She greets him with a nod before turning to her macbook, taking a second to hit crtl + s and close it.

She makes a friendly gesture towards the seat at the other side of the desk. 'What brings you here tonight?'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich continues to smile as he enters the room. Stepping inside his beast suddenly rails against him. His beast begs him to run, demands that he flee from this far greater monster. Erich quickly pushes the beast back, showing no outward evidence of his internal struggle.

He pauses in front of Alice's desk withdrawing a small blue box from his pocket.

He places the box on Alice's desk.

"Madam Harpy, I come bearing gift." He places emphasis on the singularity of the word gift. Erich then takes he seat, unbuttoning his jacket with one hand as he does so in a well practiced motion. Leaning against the back of the chair, and crossing his right leg over his left (in the manly fashion), he brings his hands together in his lap. His eyes never leave the beautiful, albeit deadly, creature before him. The whole time he never shows any sign of registering the ghouls presence, as if the creature is below his notice, not in a callous way, but the way one simply doesn't notice the ants he steps past on a sidewalk.

"I'm hear on business and pleasure, and perhaps if all goes well, business can be pleauserable too."His velvety voice rolls from his mouth like a warm blacket on chilly winters night.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A pair of crystal blue eyes follow Erich's way of moving and behaving very carefully. On a first view, he seems both appealing and a way of annoying to Alice. However, she is happily surprised by the gift.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

'Business should always be pleasurable, otherwise you are doing the wrong business.' The Harpy smiles nicely, meaning what she says. She looks at the box, Tiffany and Co, a multinational dealing in jewelry, of course she recognizes it. 'I must thank you...' she says as she starts to open the box, 'gifts are always appreciated.'

Although that mostly depends on what's in the box.

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Gift

Erich smiles watching the beautiful, demon in front of him opening his gift. His beast just whimpered to be in her presence.

"I'm afraid Madam Harpy, that I've not known you long enough to fully gauge your style. I'm not so old that the passage of time has not lost its fascinating quality, so naturally, I personally, am passionate about watches, and I'm aware that diamonds are a girls best friend...". Erich pauses and smiles mischievously before continuing. "Finding the right one is very important for each occasion and each outfit. I'm sure I don't have to tell you, the importance of accessories. Especially in an Invictus Court.

Please keep your resources in mind.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

No, I can feel that... It is her Beast speaking. Erich is not so old indeed, and her craving to destroy him is incredible.

Just focus on the watch.

'It is truly wonderful, Mister Passions.' She takes it out of the box and studies it for a moment. As she looks up again she wonders what Erich is up to. 'And you are right, finding a good way to present yourself in every occasion is important. It can be hard to find balance between being underdressed, and acting over the top...' the Harpy's voice trails off, she puts the watch away.

'May I ask, Mister Passions, of what Clan you are?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich's smile grows. "I am Daeva. I admit, I find it difficult at times to temper my flair for the dramatic." Erich shrugs, "I have a lust for showmanship I suppose. It usually serves me well though. People tend to underestimate me."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Casually, Alice folds her hands together on her desk. 'Oh really? How do they underestimate you? I would love to hear more from a fellow Daeva.'

'Especially since we all have our difficulties from time to time.' Yet so far, the Harpy could not believe she would have any difficulty estimating Erich Passions.

Played by Dark Passenger

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich uncrosses his feet and leans forward, looking into the Harpy's eyes. "Surely, Madam Harpy you've used the same methods. You've allowed yourself to be considered just another pretty face. Let others forget that the mind of a cunning and vicious predator lurks beneath the surface? "

Erich flashed his naturally charming smile at the beautiful woman, "Tell me Madam Harpy, haven't you ever used seduction to get what your after?"

3Sux

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread