Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Matter of Fitness

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Sounds good, although if people want to practice parkour, its most probably best done outside. At least that way, it'll give you an excuse to wear the sunglasses in front of others," Terri suggested.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

"If I start running up buildings, people will start asking questions," Rook said, with a brief chuckle."Not that I'd be entirely adverse to trying, but it might look rather strange." He nodded, even so, thinking.

Could he push his Arcadian warped flesh even further?

It was tempting to try.

"What we could really use is a warehouse of some sort," the Metalflesh said, after a moment. "Somewhere with plenty of outdoor and rooftop access, but an indoor space as well."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri couldn't help but laugh, the thought of a siege engine going up the side of a building a funny image. "Ok, point."

"A warehouse? Sounds feasible. Know anyone in the freehold with good connections in the building trade?" Terri asked the Red Victor, getting excited about the prospect.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

K
    Kazakin

"I'm afraid I don't - but someone must," Rook said. If he had still be human, he would have drummed his fingers on the table in thought. Since his transformation, he had long since gotten on top of all those unconscious tells. Absent movements could result in injury, after all.

He couldn't afford even the slightest moment of lapsed concentration.

"Perhaps the Lawyer, Perry, might."

The Red Victor was still shrewd enough to make a fair guess.

"If not, I suppose we could always look up some real estate agent. Though Lord knows how many tips I'd have to save to get the rent on a building..."

Description

PRE

"I'll cover it," Terri stated plainly. It wasn't showing off, it was just a fact that Treetop Fashions had picked up and she would be willing to help out. "Ah, yeah, he might know something. Although thinking about it, Spartan might know a thing or two. Didn't he convert the Forge from an old warehouse?"

K
    Kazakin

"You know, he did. Been there so often that I think I just don't recognise it for what it used to be," Rook said, with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth. "That's a little embarrassing." He paused at the mention of money, pride wrestling with simple necessity. The Metalflesh did not own much. He couldn't maintain an identity because of his truthful tongue, so he was used to having nothing.

"If I can help out in any way financially, I will,"
    he said simply. "But I don't have much. Anya might loan me something."

Description

PRE

The Beast just smiled, the smell of baked bread swirling as she shook her head. "Rook, seriously, don't worry about it. If it means we all get somewhere to train, then it'll be worth."

K
    Kazakin

"I can at least do some of the building work," Rook said, knowing well enough when to fight his battles. "If we could get hold of some metal, we could set up one heck of an indoor course."

And the lure of having an excuse to take command of a room full of metal and bend it to his will...

...Yes, it was attractive. He wondered whether this was a dangerous game he was playing.

"Plus, I can weld by touch."

Description

PRE

"Well, that's handy because I wouldn't know where to start. However, if you needed anything sewn, then I'm your girl!"

K
    Kazakin

Rook gave a short laugh, shaking his head slightly.

"Being made of steel has one or two advantages," he said simply. "Metal does what I want it to. Also, it'll save money." He paused for a moment, and then gave a very slight smile, at the corner of his mouth. "I also darn socks. You'd be amazed..."

He'd taught himself to sew while he'd been wandering. At first, his attempts had been awkward, and it had involved a lot of extracting needles from the rivets of his fingers. Tenacity had paid off. He was no tailor, but he could repair a seam and patch up his clothing if it ripped.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread