Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Come, All Ye Novice

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    T
    Theseeker

Volos takes a cup of water and another apple, those should be deserve, but he could survive by just eating apples.
    "Indeed Toren we shall accomplish such a feat, together" he says smiling himself, things could have gone far worse.

When inquired about his future plans, his eyes got lost and he appeared to think for a while.
    "Well, I plan to work for my new community, maybe get a tutor and try to improve my knowledge over my path, hopefully with the help of our friend Toren. I don't believe I can achieve, or hope for much right now, after all I'm a stranger, which leads to my last objective, which is proving myself a good mystagogue"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma remained silent, but he was pleased by some of the results of the meeting. It seemed that some of the newer Mystagogues had listened to the advice that had been given to them, which was certainly a good thing. The young Warlock had a feeling that this meeting would end in a much more positive note than the last one. Not having anything else to add at the moment, he walked over to the food and served himself a plate. Once he had done this, he returned to his seat next to his Cabal mates and offered them a quick smile before he began to eat the contents of his plate.

k
    kimura

Kiko remained silent mulling over Volos' words then shook her head looking at him "I must disagree with you Volos, I have as much a problem with Pride as the next person and sometimes I feel it weighs heavily on my soul more than any other sin. Though while it is perhaps my greatest flaw it is also something I am proud of. I come from a long line of Wise and while I am yet young and truly untested in many ways I strive to bring honor to my family and my ancestors. Perhaps it is a humbling trait I have, I'm not sure. It does scare me though to utterly fail and harm those I call friend and loved ones. These things I constantly worry about but if it happens then perhaps it was how it was planned to be. I do believe in Fate and Destiny Volos"

as she looked to each Wise in return "Yet Fate can be a balm of peace or a curse of pain. I simply strive to do what I can with this lifetime and perhaps I'll set right many of my failures from my past ones. I can always Hope for the best even in the worst of occasions"

Miach

PRE

Helping himself to the sweets on the buffet, the carefree Miach answered Mr. Rossi in a quiet voice In the future, not particularly. He shrugged, but elaborated some more. If each day I can save a life, that will be a good enough start for me.

Listening to Volos and Kiko, he was still surprised to see how much their Order could accomodate vastly differing persons, and he was glad for it. He hoped True Knowledge would stem from their mixed backgrounds and capabilities, bringing the best to the world.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi looks at the red haired doctor with a pleased smile;

-"I'm pretty sure you'll do your best, and I wish you all the best. In case... Would you like something to drink?."-

He appreciates Miach as a very focused will worker,a decent person, ready for action.

He moves to the table to pick something to drink, listening with attention to Kiko's speeech. At the end of it, he smile at him, very politely.

C
    C_Lloyd

Nantale remained silent as she listened to the conversations of her fellow Mystagogues. She was very curious as to their beliefs and ideologies, and was glad that the debates were going on. Having differing opinions helps build character - so long as those opinions are respected and discussed like civilized people. However, Nantale did feel somewhat unsure of herself. She had no grand ambitions to go on grand expeditions, or to study a specific topic of the Sophiad. She simply lived her life day to day until something caught her interest, at which point she studied everything she could about it.

Fortunately, Aenigma reminded her of something that sparked her interest. Nantale was new to Sacramento, and hadn't really had the opportunity to get to know anyone outside of the Mysterium. Back in texas, she was very close to her mentor, but as a mage, she was solitary - not part of any cabal, and somewhat isolated.

Nantale looked up from her small plate of food and turned towards Toren. "I have a question. What Cabals are represented in the concilium, and what is the concilium's relationship with the Mysterium?"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma listened as Kiko and Miach spoke in turn, enjoying the meal in front of him as he paid attention to what his fellow Mystagogues were saying. Just as he finished the rest of his plate, a question from one of the newer Mystagogues in the city caught his interest.

"I know of two officially," said the young Warlock, addressing Nantale's question. "There is one Cabal that goes by the name The Catalyst, and then there's my Cabal, The Keepers of Mimir's well." There was the slightest hint of pride in his voice as he spoke of his own Cabal, his eyes glancing over at Toren and Kiko for a brief moment as he offered them both a smile.

"Toren, Kiko and myself are currently the only members. Being a Cabal of all Mystagogues, our goals go pretty much hand-in-hand with those of our dear Order," said the Censor, giving the Acanthus woman a quick nod. "As far as the Mysterium's relationship with the rest of the Concilium, I have nothing negative to say in regards to that matter. That said, the Concilium hasn't met as a whole in quite some time, but I can assure you that Curator Primoria represents our interests well with the rest of the Orders in Sacramento." With those words, he offered Nantale a pleasant smile and then took a sip from his drink.

"Aenigma has expressed the issue succinctly, I believe. At least a few other cabals are in the process of forming, from what I understand, and some sort of Consilium structure around these was speculated as a possibility, but for now, network among your fellows and Primoria or myself will keep you informed with Order matters, so long as you remain reachable."

Miach

PRE

Miach vividly remembered the ruckus that had been the former Consilium, and couldn't really blame Aenigma for forgetting Four's announcement about the Medstars, but yet it stung, and he might as well address the matter at hand at once.

The Acanthus quickly gulped down the cookie he had been munching, and stepped forward looking at Nantale, and at the others too.

If I may correct Aenigma, there's at least one more Cabal around: the Medstars, to which I belong. I'm the only mystagogue in its tow, so our goals do not align so clearly with our Order. Our goal is to provide any medical assistance needed, to the best of our abilities, and to any member of the pentacle and apostate communities when asked. did he finish with a hint of pride in his voice, but he was more obviously informing them all that he was there to help should they ever need it.

k
    kimura

"Not to mention we work towards being fashionable, or at least trying to be" Kiko grinned and giggled trying to make the mood lighter.

Turning to Miach she took special note of his words as she nodded her head to them taking each word to heart before digesting them "I commend you and your Cabal, Miach. I have not asked my Brother's this yet but my own views towards the Apostates are a kin to finding a lost puppy or kitten. This is not demeaning but any stretch of the imagination" she shook her head at her own unintentional joke "We're Wise, we've all got some pretty good imaginations, but I digress. Many Apostates I feel simply are scared and I cannot blame them. Each of our Orders, regardless of our own personal likes and dislikes, must seem like some insurmountable challenge for them, though I am unsure if Challenge is the correct term. To me, as young as I am, the Mysterium is like an extended family of aunts and uncles where as The Keepers of Mimir's Well is more of a close nit family to me."

She looked at Toren and Aenigma in turn "Perhaps it is childish by default or nature but I feel safer with them and not as homesick for my own Family." she looked down at her finished plate taking a deep breath and exhaling it looking back at each Wise in turn "I think I was destined for this. Both the Awakening, which I might add I constantly ask myself "Why me?" to being inducted into the Order to follow in my Family's Tradition's to meeting and finding a new Family in Toren-nii and Aenigma-nii. So with that in mind I do humbly ask that if I make a mistake or could learn something new please I am more than eager and willing to learn and help in what tasks I am able to help in. Even if it's nothing more than just being a balm for someone's soul" the last said in true humility.

"I know what it is like not to feel...welcome. So if any of you ever wish to well talk shop, I think it's called, or go have some hot cocoa and feel what it's like to be around the weirdest among us then by all means, ask" she smiled as she stretched some stifling a small yawn

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread