Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren, up till now had stayed quiet, food wedged in his mouth. But as he chews it away he clears enough space to take interest in Miach's words. "Oh wow, a Cabal of medics? That sounds like a great idea, Miach! That's right, I remember a while back you had mentioned you were a doctor. I know who I'll be calling if I end up in over my head." What a splendid idea, so practical. That was something everyone needed, even Awakened. Our bodies are temples and good health is a sacred task, mused Toren as he washed the rest of his foodstuff down with his drink. He supposed he aught to sing the praises of his own Cabal rather than that of another's, but Kiko seemed to do that just fine.

Even so he added, "Ah, well we're not just like family, though, we're also all about preserving and expanding upon knowledge and adhering to the Mysterium ways." He smiled at Kiko. "She's a delight, isn't she?" Toren pats the top of her head affectionately. "So inquisitive and polite. We're glad to have her in Mimir's Well," he commended her and her passionate way of speaking. The gesture may have seemed a bit condescending, but he meant well by it.

Overhearing Volos's mention of him once more, Toren allowed himself a glance towards the gentleman. He knew firstly what he would do once this meeting dispersed and that was to get in touch with some of his Pathmembers.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

C
    C_Lloyd

"I do admire her energy, " Nantale says as she looks from Toren to Kiko.

Nantale kept her thought on apostates to herself. While she understand that the path of the Mystagogue wasn't for everyone, she couldn't conceive of a reason why mages wouldn't want to be a part of a large community that promotes increasing their ties to the Supernal. In many ways, she felt sorry for apostates. Either out of ignorance or defiance, they would never reach the same level of enlightenment as a member of the Pentacle, and that was a rather unfortunate fact.

"And thank you all for answering my question. I have never been a part of a cabal, but it has been explained to me that it is a very important part of our society. So if there is a cabal where my skills would be useful that would have me, I would love to spend time with them more. The Medstars don't seem appropriate for me, but I am curious about the Keepers of Mimir's Well. I'm unfamiliar with that name, Mimir's Well. What does it mean?"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiled at his Cabal mates' words, clearly proud of the two of them. When Nantale voiced her own interest in their Cabal, the young Warlock turned his attention towards her once more. "We adopted the name from Norse mythology," he explained to the Acanthus. "Mimir's Well was located by the roots of the World Tree, Yggdrasil. The legend explains that the waters within the well held the world's wisdom. Odin himself sacrificed his own eye to take a drink from the well." The Pathfinder took a brief pause, letting his words sink in.

"We chose the name because of how it relates to our Cabal's goals," he explained to Nantale with a smile. "We strive to be the keepers of knowledge and wisdom, so the name was a good choice to describe what we are about." The Censor's smile widened slightly as he said those words, casting a quick glance at both Toren and Kiko before returning his attention to the Acanthus woman. "If you are interested in speaking about our goals or joining our Cabal, I'd be more than happy to do so after this meeting."

T
    Theseeker

Volos simply stares passively, with nothing to add he starts to wander on his thoughts. As Aenigma finishes his explanation about what's Mimir's Well Volos adds "Mimir's one of the Aesir, a body less head, he was beheaded during the Aesir-Vanir War, he was saved by Odin and served as his councilor. Indeed you named it incredibly well.". Then he got back to his thoughts.

Kim nods at the conversation, having nothing specific to add at this time.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi tastes the plate of food, giving a quick glance to Dark Eyes and Toren. He then tells to Miach:

-"I'm pretty sure you are doing a good job with your cabal, perhaps something could be done. It could be seen later.

k
    kimura

Kiko blushed brightly at the petting and stuck her tongue out slightly absently feline like as she wiggled in her seat "I..I'm just.. you know.. me... the best me there is"

Miach

PRE

There were now at least now seven more people aware of his Cabal, and that alone made the evening worth it. Miach smiled, and nodded to Mr Rossi. The man seemed to have something in mind, and he wondered what it could be. Regardless of this interrogation, he looked at Kiko, and tried to encourage the young woman. The best you really sounds like someone great, Kiko. Keep up the good work ! did he answer with a smile.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread