Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Come, All Ye Novice

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Kim convenes a meeting of the novice and curious younger Mystagogues in another room of the Museum, both describable and with many characteristics. However, to dwell upon the appearance of the environment would be inappropriate to conducting swift and efficient business, which was of great need with all these young, bright-eyed, and green magi running about. She waits in the room, a cleared table surrounded by chairs for them to sit, and gourmet catering arranged on a long desk that had become a buffet for this purpose. A variety of dishes are provided in relatively small portions, given that only a few people should be attending this.

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren walks into the room, strolling pleasantly and waving to Dark Eyes as he enters. "Oh this was a very good idea, Dark Eyes," he relates enthusiastically. "I really wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on the latest changes to the Consilium. There's so many new Mystagogues that we know so little about still...ooo, are those chicken breasts?" Toren wanders over to the buffet, rubbing his hands together. "Don't mind if I do."

He knew Dark Eyes never spared any expense to ensure everyone was comfortable and satisfied. Comfort food would do that. Once his plate was filled he came back to the chairs and table to eat and continue speaking with partial bits of food in his mouth. "Mmm we can, mmm, find out their strengths and goals and such."
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

k
    kimura

Walking into the room the young shaman looked around bowing slightly to the first couple Mages in the room before heading over and grabbing a few little snacks to eat and drink before taking a seat beside Toren smiling to Dark Eyes

"Thank you for doing this Mei... I mean Dark Eyes" her cheeks flush red with hints of embarrassment as she took a sip of water "I kinda gave you a new name that made sense in my head" still flushed she waved a hand above her head "I think I'm prone to giving people new names or something"

T
    Theseeker

Volos enters the room, seeing the buffet he looks at dark eyes " May I?" as she nods he take one apple and a glass of water and then sits.
    Thinking a little he looks at every mystagogue present " I'm incredibly sorry about what I did back there scrutinizing you all, I must say that I can't truly remember how it feels because my master forced me into a quite cruel training regarding mage sight.. and as such I'm almost from a sub-culture of mages, that's why it's very difficult for me to remember the right procedure, once again, I'm deeply sorry" when he started talking about his master the memories returned "do you want to ruin his family's life! do you need to punish them to get your shitty mind happy?" those phrases still hung at the back of his mind, how a monster had given him moral lessons. His eyes got wet and you could see a small tear running down his cheek Katherine, no!. He was lost in his thoughts.

C
    C_Lloyd

Nantale returns to the Museum, eager to meet and really get to know her fellow Mystagogues. She sticks her head into the room cautiously before she enters, and once she sees others she smiles and greets everyone with a cheery "Good evening!"

Nantale approached Dark Eyes immediately after and bowed her head reverently. "Thanks for providing us this opportunity to get to know each other. I'm going to have a chat with the other Neokoroi first, but I'll want to speak with you later."

Nanatle was a skilled researcher, but somewhat rudderless as a mystagogue. She was fairly interested in the spirit and the shadow, but she was also interested in many other things - she was hoping that maybe she could assist someone else with a project, or perhaps get inspiration of something she could work on for herself.

Nantale took a seat next to Toren when she noticed Volos' eyes tear after his apology. She leaned over to him and asked "Is he going to be okay?"

Sure, the man made a fairly bad Faux Pax, but it was nothing to cry over.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi enters the room with a smile and the leather smiles at all the people there convened, greeting Toren and Dark Eyes.

-"Good evening to all; Dark Eyes, Toren. Long time no see. I am confident everything went fine in this period."-

He then takes a look at the others, greets them with a kind smile,and a nod. He looks surpised to see a sad face, wondering what could the cause for such state.

k
    kimura

Looking at Volos a moment as he came in Kiko wiggled her nose a moment before he spoke his apology. After hearing it she looked down a moment and nodded her head as if in debate with herself before looking back at him

"I accept your apology Volos and while it was a little unnerving no harm done" she waved her hand at him as she took a small bite of her flood watching everyone curiously trying to find a bit of humor or even uniqueness in everyone

"Indeed. It is just an opportunity to learn from, as no one has come to any harm from it, have they?" Dark Eyes pronounces, looking around the room and nodding and gesturing in a welcome greeting to all who arrive. "Help yourselves to the refreshments. I'll wait just a bit to see if anyone else will be joining us before I continue."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

spells cast prior to arrival
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-04 09:28:13 Aenigma rolls 5 to Gnosis+Prime+HS-1 Contagion to cast "Supernal Vision" (10 Again) 9, 1, 1, 8, 10, 8 4 successes
    2012-10-04 09:27:00 Aenigma rolls 9 to Gnosis+Mind+HS to cast "Supreme Augmentation" (10 Again) 7, 2, 6, 10, 7, 8, 5, 6, 2, 8 3 successes
    2012-10-04 09:26:15 Aenigma rolls 14 to Resolve+Occult+Rote Spec+Mind+HS to cast "Mental Shield" (10 Again) 4, 7, 1, 5, 9, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 6, 3, 9, 4 3 successes
    2012-10-04 09:24:37 Aenigma rolls 11 to Manipulation+Occult+Fate+Rote Spec+HS to cast "Exceptional Luck" (10 Again) 2, 5, 7, 2, 5, 10, 6, 2, 3, 9, 8, 9 4 successes

Aenigma wasn't new to the Alae Draconis, nor did he have any questions for Dark Eyes. However, he figured it was prudent to join the rest of the Mystagogues for some discussion, perhaps socialize a bit. After all, he was interested in getting to know some of them a little better, seeing that they would probably work together in some fashion at some point in the near future. Also, he figured he could always answer some questions from the newer members as well. While he was not yet a Daduchos, the young Warlock was fully aware that he knew more than your average Neokoros, so he felt like he could extend a hand to those in need.

"Good evening," he said to those already gathered in the room, offering a smile to both of his Cabal mates.

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren smiled to Kiko as she sat down next to him, and likewise to Nantale when she took the other side of him. He lowered his voice to respond to Nantale's query, "I expect he places high expectations upon himself and simply feels bad about the ordeal. A little encouragement should set him right," he says with minor concern.

Turning back to Kiko he says, "Good to see you, sister," and gives a playful wink, as if they were in on some secret joke.

Finally Toren stands, setting his plate down on his seat and addresses Volos. "Please, sir, don't let your worries get the best of you. As Miss Dark Eyes says, we are all students of learning. And mistakes make for the best of teachers. Come, sit closer with us, we welcome you as one of our Order." Though he says this, he cannot truly speak for the other's opinions of the man.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread