Watch

A lesson lived is lesson learned....hopefully

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah sits in front of the coach. Watching tv in low resolution.

Basically it sucks but hey moving sucks more and hurts a lot lot more.

A haired tail thumps behind Jeremiah as the show becomes briefly interesting. He looks at his phone which lays on the coach. The text had been sent, now to wait.

RockBane Vassagon Anubite25 Jokor

Steel is still tender as he makes his way to the den, to say the least. While the more minor bleeding injuries had healed quickly (thanks to his Uratha healing), his more extreme wounds are still giving him grief. Breathing is a pain, and worse as the damage to his ribcage tries to repair itself he's finding himself bursting into coughing fits.

Ones that occasionally end with speckles of blood in his palm.

He still tries to look tough as he enters though, nodding to Jeremiah as he does.

"How ya holdin' up?" he asks, his voice a bit hoarse from the coughing he's been doing.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin comes down from the room he claimed as his own, he had finished changing his own bandages as best as he could alone. He is only wearing his pair of dedicated jeans, his short hair is a bit damp as he didn't do much more then run his wet hands through his blond hair. His left hand rests upon his bandages as he enters into the kitchen.

"Steel, Jeremiah, you guys want something to drink?" He calls out to the pair upon noticing that Steel has joined Jeremiah in the living room. He grabs an apple from the fridge and bites into it as he holds the fridge door open as he listens to their answer.

PRE

Nieves had been laying down on her bed, waiting for everyone to gather once more. She lay on the only side that hadn't been slammed by a moving vehicle spirit, putting her in in a fetal shape on top of the covers. Eventually she heard the sound of people moving and talking downstairs and she slowly twisted up into a sitting position. Her breaths were shallow. Expanding her diaphragm just caused pins and needles to shoot through her chest.

Standing wasn't much easier as the ache in her legs suggested microfractures. But when moving slowly enough she didn't cause them too much stress. She made her way to the living room to see the others.

"Hey," she says simply for a greeting. She knows she should drink something but it hurts to swallow. "Yeah, sure I'll take a glass of water," she says as she navigates her way to the couch beside Jeremiah.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

A wolfish grin spreads across Jeremiah's face as his packmates work their way into the room. Not entirely sure why he didn't just go to their rooms he looks between them for a few moments.

<<Feel. Like. Shit.>> Jeremiah hacks out in reply to Steel. Ah colloquialisms.

<<No. Thank. You.>> Is the reply to Kevin. Jeremiah scoots over to give Nieves more space. Looking at the Rahu for a moment before turning his head and waiting for Kevin to come into the room.

"I'm good," Steel says to Kevin with a dismissive wave.

He's certainly not as bad off as Jeremiah, no matter how crummy he might feel. He leans back to wait for Kevin to get back so they can discuss matters in more detail.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin grabs the water pitcher, he can sympathize with what Steel and Nieves were experiencing, after all, not that long ago did he come home wearing tattered rags while bleeding profoundly from his wounds. His bandages attest that as he allows the door to close as he walks over to the counter. Biting into the apple once more, he finds a clean glass and puts it down before the water pitcher. Using one hand, he pours the water into the glass and as it nears being full, stops.

He takes the pitcher back to the fridge and puts back in before retrieving the glass, heading into the living room. "So, when shall we preform the rite?" Kevin asks curiously as he holds the glass over to Nieves.

PRE

Nieves accepts the offered glass and slowly lifts it to her lips, letting the water trickle down her dry throat. When she swallows her muscles tense from the pain but she pushes through it and finishes the glass. "Thanks," she says, handing it back to Kevin. "If you ask me the sooner the better. I don't want to feel like this for a week longer." If they let their territory go undefended for a week while they recovered who knew what could happen to it. They needed to be in their top shape now more than ever.

"I second that motion," Steel agrees. "Jer can go before me. He's definitely got it worst."

He puts a hand to his ribs and pushes himself past the pain. Injuries like this are just something to be expected in his line of work. Even if he did get them by idiotically attacking a rampaging car spirit.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods and pushes himself to his feet and two solid legs. He takes a breath and grimaces.

"Same." He thinks for a moment. "Kevin can you perform it for me? I don't believe it works on yourself." The Ghost Wolf holds back another cringe. Lesson learned, next time everyone goes at the enemy.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last