Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
(1209) Danny and L'aire

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    L
    LadyVictris

"She seems to be all right now, in any case," John observes as Jessica leaves the dais. For a moment, he considers going over to speak to her, just to get the details on what had gone down, but that is swiftly discarded when Mr. Bates brings the crown forward.

Wouldn't look good to be seen whispering to a troublemaker while the crowning is going on...

S
    Sasha

After it was concluded that was the first time a contract was used on someone in quite some time, the Fairest Dancer turned to hear Mr. Bates make the announcement.

The passing of Summer to Autumn from Spartan to Terri was a wondrous sight. She was quiet and revered while the redheaded squirrel spoke. It was beautiful, the way Terri Nutkins had made her speech. How protective she was of the Freehold. She may not have known Rick but there was no way that the Steepscrambler would live in the shadow of the previous Autumn Sovereign. Her momentum wanted to rush and tell her congrats, but there were many who needed to swear the Pledge first.

Watching the large display unveiled, L’aire gently whispered. “Oh…wow.” Her violet eyes looked upward to the amazing display. Intricate and marvelous…thoughtful and so detailed.

In another breath she whispered to Danny. “That, is completely amazing.”

K
    Kazakin

Danny looked as if he couldn't possibly turn any greener, as he moved back towards the small conversation. He swallowed at L'aire's whispered congratulations, and proved that expectations didn't always meet up to reality.

He went greener.

"I um, thank you..." the Smith mumbled, wringing his hands. He looked around anxiously, as if expecting someone to judge the models and find them wanting, to hate their representations.

"It um, it-it took a lot of um, work... um..."
    Danny rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm glad it's... I'm glad you like it. Um... maybe you can spot yourself."

L
    LadyVictris

OOC

John applauds politely at Terri's speech, smiling as the Hollow shifted to mark the first Autumn he would see in Sacramento. When the Emblem is unveiled, his jaw drops slightly.

"You made that? It's incredible. At Danny's suggestion to the Dancer to find her own figure, he laughs and says,
    "Well, I'm going over to try to find mine," before heading toward the tree.

S
    Sasha

I’m in there? The Fairest thought to herself. L’aire looked from a distance at the display, but couldn’t really make out herself from where she was. “Yeah, maybe I need a closer look.” She grinned to Danny. Surprisingly, the thought of her included in his sculpture made her feel a little more like a part of the Freehold.

“Good idea John. And it was good to meet you.” L’aire nodded to the Whisperwisp.

With a admirable smile to the Wizened Smith, she said with a playful shrug. “Besides, I think others may want to give their compliments to the sculptor.”

“I’m gonna head over there now.” And the Dancer departed in that rhythm she held in her step.

ooc

K
    Kazakin

Danny swallowed, relieved to deflect the attention of the two Lost with him onto the Emblem - where it belonged. The Artist gained his satisfaction through watching the joy of the people with the artwork. He didn't need a group of people praising him, personally. The work was all that was important.

"Um, I, I hope you enjoy it," the Smith said, as the other two left.

Sagging with relief, he headed for the corner to avoid anyone else. He had done his part for Autumn.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.