Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
191 - 194
DISPLAYED
Carthian Meeting: Nobody's Prefect

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Rosuto hands her contact information to Lenny, Arnoud, Michael, and RTaylor. She looks to Lenny and Michael. "My services, resources, and anything else I may have are at your disposal for Court. Please do not hesitate to ask me for whatever you need. I will do my best to provide."

She then smiles at Arnoud, a small smile that does not reach her cold eyes. "Prefect, I would like to take a look at those files as soon as possible. Please let me know when I may view them at your earliest convienence."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Meeting Adjourned
    Further conversations belong in Havens scenes

((Get ready for Court! Whew.))

Michael felt a sense of relief and perverse sense of satisfaction as his Ventrue beast howled in rage at being denied power. In the end, a Prefect had been elected, which was what the Movement needed, at the very least, to ensure meetings didn't degrade as this one had.
    Arnoud was rather quick to give up his Prefect responsibilities, though. His first act was to pass planning Court to Lenny and him. He was tempted to tell Arnoud to screw himself when he said Lenny and he were in charge of Court. He was probably trying to make sure he wasn't blamed if Court turned out to be a disaster. It wouldn't matter in the end. If it did go badly, Arnoud would take the blame no matter what. He was Prefect after all.
    Michael gave contact information, to those who asked, getting theirs in return. More specifically, he made sure to get the new Prefect's number. He needed to be able to contact him about court details after all.
    He stayed around for a small time. Thanked Taylor, set up a time to meet with Lenny at the hotel, and made small talk. Soon after he left.

After getting each attendee's contact information that he/she didn't have before ((if they so choose to give it to him/her)) Taylor stands to thank everyone for coming to his/her home for the meeting and shake their hands on the way out the door.

Now they can go fuck over the Movement somewhere else...

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Closed Thread