Ended
Watch

(0912) Mekhet Priscus Wooding

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 13 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Things unfolded very quickly, and the shy Aileen didn't have a clue as to what were the underlying motives under this all. She had learned one thing though, and that was to keep her head cool if possible, and file information until such time as it would make sense or become useful, the two of which usually happened at the same time. And so she tried her best not to have her head turn too blatantly anytime someone talked, and was all ears.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika's eyes followed Conner as he left, then slowly moved over those that had voted with him. If they'd voted out of fear or to gain favor, they'd just been left high and dry. Her green eyes followed Neil's to the table, then returned to his.

"And when you say 'those', are any exempt from this 'law', please?"

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine watched the Reeve depart, and a single eyebrow rose before she began to inscribe notes of the conversation between the Regent and the new Priscus.

The tense silence of the others around the table made her think of a grave yard, but that made sense, not a single breath stirred, even artificially in the room -- save for what was being used in speech.

Forgive me for interrupting, Regent Brady and Priscus Kingsley, but am I correct in the conclusion that this ban is maintained only within the reaches of the domain?

B
    Beej

The departure of Conner was odd but as Reeve he was undoubtedly a busy man. Or perhaps he wishes to see if the good doctor will 'sink or swim?' Martha's assistance of Neil was no surprise, at least to him. What is it she has in store for you sir?

Catherine's question was quite interesting. He suspected the law was bound to the those who held acknowledge. But what if it isn't? A trip outside the border could allow Dragons to share their knowledge, advancing their understanding of the Curse and changing it through mastery of new elements. The monk arches an eyebrow in curiosity as he looks from Catherine to Neil and Erika. He resists the urge to play with his beard.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil looks once at the door where Conner walked out, places a pen on the table and says, "Looks like you folks may want to have another election."

With that, he walks out the door, out of the club, and leaves the Domain.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha blinks at Erika and then the rest of the gathered Kindred.

What on Earth is going on? is the unspoken words her eyes convey.

"This...this is absurd! Ridiculous!" she gasps. "What just happened?" she says, quickly gathering her poise, she gathers her papers in front of her and looks to Chris Wooding... "I vote we spare ourselves the ignominy of another vote...and offer congratulations to Hierophant Wooding...it seems with Dr Kingsley gone...your votes count you as the new victor." she tries a shy smile.

She felt as if she had stepped into some weird Looking Glass realm.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Martha Villiers

PRE

Unpausing the scene...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max watches as the former Priscus walks out.

Then the current Priscus.

It takes a lot to break through the usual self-assured and relaxed personality he kept up. This certainly qualifies. To say Max looked confused would be an understatement.

He then turns to Erika, quickly regaining his composure; a weary smile on his face.* You had better make your accusation quickly, Regent. You're rapidly running out of candidates...

9. Likes Dark Passenger liked this post

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika watched Neil leave as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Which, in a certain light, it was.

"Congratulations, Priscus,"
    she said, looking to Chris Wooding.

As Max spoke, she turned to him, and raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Accusation? Did I give you that impression, Grand Wyrm? I was simply trying to discern for myself what was so entrancing about someone you only just met to the degree that would cause you to choose him over someone you spoke well of. Since I was obviously in the minority of being ignorant of Kingsley's abilities, my questions were to satisfy my curiosity as to whether he was particularly intelligent, insightful, or thorough."

She paused.

"Or if he was simply perceptive about who to fellate, and adept at doing so."

She spread her hands, as if the answer were now obvious.

11. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

When Neil leaves the room, Chris doesn't care to hide he's confused. He looks confused.

Okay this is strange. Officially.

A moment he stares into nothingness. Then the third Priscus of Shadows this evening smiles. 'Is there anyone else who wants to leave?' He looks around while stepping towards the head of the table. He sounds a bit awkward first. 'If not, I'd like to continue as one clan and all that is left of it.'

'As my first point of discussion,' then it is obvious Chris just wants to go on with this, they've wasted enough time already. Besides, there's really no way to deal with two Prisci leaving the room. 'I'd like to re-evaluate the ban on teaching Auspex to other Clans. You see, it is not strange to think enough Kindred of other Clans already possess this ability. Either from somewhere in their past, or be it because their particular Bloodline has connections and roots that lead to the spreading of Auspex. Please give me your opinions on this, because this is how I see it: Basic abilities are spread anyway, why not keep an eye on who has access to the discipline? And why not let it be Clan Mekhet that gets something out of the trade?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 10 of 13 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread