The new Seneschal is a very busy man. He's got so many things to do, he doesn't even have time to sit around and hate himself. He has to schedule it. Which he does, it's on his planner. Brood~9:30-10pm.

Heathcliff resumes working on his Housing Authority business. After a while, he puts away what he's completed, and begins looking through his files with an entirely different intention. He needs a place to handle this vampire business, someplace private, and much less expensive than the champagne room at Club Ember.

He looks specifically for individual landlords that own and that have several recent resident complaints and current vacancies. He finds a likely candidate in short order, a Mr. Domenic Greevey. He picks up his phone and dials the man's number. He's not in, so Heathcliff leaves a message.

"Mr. Greevey, this is Heathcliff Staley, with the Sacramento Housing Authority? I've been reviewing the numerous complaints we have received about your properties, sir, and I must speak with you as soon as possible. My number is ##########. Please, do not delay."

He sat back down at his desk and sighed. It was 9:30.