Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Out and About - Safari 1

Page 4 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a smile Martha watches everyone talk. She nodded to acknowledge those she hadn't yet had the chance to do so and smiled to Dillon as he hands out the cases, Martha nods happily again. Her long black twin tails bob as she shows general agreement. "I daresay you are correct, sir...we probably won't require the fourth vehicle." Toying with her cane, she asks Chris and Dillon, "To give people time to meet and greet, shall we assemble the convey in 10 minutes? It shouldn't matter which vehicle people join...I hope they shall all swap vehicles after each stop over to maximize contact and meeting as much as possible anyway."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich arrives fashionably barely on-time. He would have been their sooner, but he was... distracted. As the cab comes to a stop outside of Avalon, Erich sits and waits, partly because he expects the cab driver to open the door and let him out, partly because his beast is thrashing violently. Erich almost tells the driver to continue on, this isn't the right place, but he swallows inclination.

"You getting out or what?" The cabbie's harsh voice snaps him out of his inner turmoil. Handing the driver a fifty, he opens his door and steps out into the cool night air.

Erich is dressed for this safari of sorts. Wearing a white linen suit, the ever present red rosebud, sits out in stark contrast to the rest of his outfit.

Erich greets those he's met and pauses for a moment when he gets to @Ashley Cohen . "Excuse me dear, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you. He offers his right hand palm up, with a slight bow. If Ashley accepts he'll bring her hand to his lips giving her knuckles a quick, soft kiss, while looking her in the eye.If not he'll just continue standing up straight and relaxed. I'm Erich, and I too, am a slave for fashion. Your dressed to the nine's my dear.
    Attached Images

Chase nodded in the present direction of Miss Sage Daniella Sage as she finishes speaking with a gentleman he doesn't know, "Perhaps I aught to introduce you? She doesn't appear to be occupied presently." Of course he speaks too soon as Teodor approaches the Bailiff. "Ah, it seems Mr. Raluca has beaten us to her, though I'm sure he won't mind if we join him in saying hello." He tries to be encouraging if somewhat playful in his speech to ease the sensitive Aοleen. If she agrees he'll accompany her to where Daniella stands.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Chase was as gentlemanly as ever, and Aοleen would have felt rude to turn down his offer of introducton. And what's more, she needed to meet more people, so she had no logical reason to refuse.

I would be delighted if you didn't mind introducing me, please ? I'm sure too Mr Raluca won't mind. her voice betrayed her lack of confidence in that respect, but she didn't want to delay, lest she changed her mind and came to regret it later.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Has Velma mingled with the assembled kindred she felt the beast turning inside her, it was like her innards were being raked by a furious predator from the inside. There were so many new faces to take on so many smiles to offer.

But Velma didn’t falter, social events were after all her favorite environment. After re-establishing her composure she quickly felt like fish in the water.

“Good evening Miss Villiers.” She offered to the busy herald.

“Mister Connery” Velma said offering her smile to the deputy.

“Miss Sage.” She finally added in greet to Daniella Sage, the Bailiff.

“We are so many today!” the Daeva exclaimed to no one in particular with a radiant smile.

She looked around with the carefree expression of someone who felt happy inside. The Daeva approached no one in particular, content to just look around and see how the entire event was unfolding, it was good to see so many kindred assembled outside court in a more relaxed environment.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles to Teodor, “Thank you sir! I don’t believe I got you name.” she said in a friendly voice. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Chase motion to her, and turns her head to nod at him and smile. If he wished to approach her he could, but it would be rude to walk away from a conversation. When Velma speaks, another smile is offered, "A good evening Miss Star." She was pleased to see the number of Kindred that had come out to join them. But she still needed to find someone to take over her driving duties, feeling she would better serve the Safari if she could focus on those in the car with her.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

T
    Thom

Just like a few minutes before, he is doing laps. This time he walks. Not around the block, but circling one of the SUV's. Admiring all the shiny bits - chrome, windows, and paint job, Adler is tempted to will his mind to manifest his reflection. He doesn't. He feels the car's texture, kicks the tires to check the tension, and even tries to pop open the hood to look at the engine. Unfortunately it doesn't open up. Which is disappointing.

After he gets back up from sitting bent over, to look under the vehicle, he positions himself next to one of the Escalades. Leaning against the car (but making sure not to scratch the paint), arms folded across his chest, he waits for the grand tour of Sacramento to start.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil's eyebrows dropped slightly as Griffiths, yet again, seemed to be elsewhere.

Returning his attention to Smith, the calculating scientist couldn't help but notice the... anonymity of the name. Then again, that made sense; Kindred could be hundreds of years old. Assumed names were completely in the norm as old identities became ravaged by time. "No, indeed; I'm actually here to meet newcomers. I've been here since the spring. It's a lovely city, I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself here." He offered the man a small smile.

"What brings you to Sacramento, Mr. Smith?" he asked in a curious tone.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris nods while replying to Martha, 'That sounds like a wonderful idea, Miss Villiers.' First he nods to Dillon, to see if he agrees too, then the Mekhet leans a bit closer to the Herald.

His voice is only a bit louder than a whisper. 'Miss, regarding what was announced about this operation, would it be alright if I as driver would carry my own... defensive equipment with me? I can hide it from sight, so it will only be noticed when we face a threat.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

B
    Beej

"Brother Raluca, Miss Sage." Off to the side the monk can see Mr. Ankers and Ms. Macfarlane looking in his direction. He gives them a warm smile and a wave. The Serpent seethes over such wantonly human behavior, which makes the monk smile just a tad more. How unfortunate for you, to be bound within a man of God. Forever having to witness acts of charity and declarations of faith. he muses with his inner monologue, metaphorically sneering at the Serpent. And one day I shall undertake the Coils of the Beast and then you will thrash about impotently for all eternity.

Page 4 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread