Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Out and About - Safari 1

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    F
    FistsFullofDice

"But of course Miss Sage, my apologies" Being one of the newest kindred to the city John had decided to overplay the formalities in his first introduction. Better to show more respect as opposed to not enough. After this address John became aware how swarmed the two hosts were and with a small nod of respect moved away to acknowledge the others. John moved through the group offering hand shakes and a friendly smile as he went. Finally coming before an interesting kindred, John felt the ambition that he admired. Moving towards the man in the dark pants and jacket John extended his hand "Hello sir, my name is Mr. Smith. And you are?" Neil Kingsley Neil Kingsley

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Two birds with one stone?

Ashley cannot miss out on a chance to view the sights and sounds of Sacramento or dabble a bit in the public relations department. Lately, she has kept her nose in books, researching aspects of the city. But with a clear and defined goal now built, she can unwind a little, as well as make a presence. Bringing idea to reality would have to be side-lined for a chance to help boost the Carthian image in Sacramento. A desperately needed affair...

Ashley walks upon the gathering bearing a camera in hand. What better way to fit the image of a tourist?

There is no grandiose entry on her part, apparently arriving on foot from further down the block. She glances over all those already present.

Still so many unfamiliar faces...

Or is it vaguely familiar?

Ashley cannot help but give a shrug as she begins to feel the fight or flight instinct of her beast rise sharply. She pauses in step for a brief moment to let her steely-resolve cage the instinct so she could focus on the matter at hand. Drawing in a deep, worthless breath into her dead lungs she continues to the gathering.

She gives a deep curtsy to all those present once she draws closer. "Apologies, though I do not think I have had the pleasure of meeting many of you. I am Ashley Cohen." Ashley glances rapidly between all the faces, still not knowing exactly who is who within the wonderful city of Sacramento. Those diamond blue eyes catch sight of some more familiar faces, as a smile traces her lips. After a moment she rises from the curtsy and glances to the vehicles chosen for tonight.

Seems like I have a trend going with Cadillac...
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

More Beasts approach, most are familiar, but still the burden weighs on the cautious neonate who does his best to block out their presence. Unfortunately that would not be the case as Adler comes in for a straightforward handshake. Gritting his teeth he gives a forced smile, that retracts quickly as the man moves on to greet others.

Chase continues his conversation with Aοleen. "Yes, it may well provide us all with that remedy. It is excellent that Miss Villiers and Miss Sage were deigned to put it together. They are both resourceful and reassuring in their efforts to create a sense of community among us." And a chance to meet new kindred as they come into town. A chance to see where one stood among them. But despite their growing crowd, Chase new they would be separated into vehicles for the journey. Less Beasts, but more closely crammed together, hardly a consolation.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is all smiles and is clearly delighted to see people arrive. Nodding cheery greetings, she readily returns the hello's and good evening's of everyone whom she sees. Things were suddenly busy and she was tested in her graces to keep from becoming overwhelmed. Her smile remains, though her limp grows more obvious.

Clutching at her clipboard as spends a bit of time exchanging pleasantries,
    "Good evening, Mr Smith!...Hello, Mr Ankers!" she adds a happy wave of her clipboard towards him, "Thank you, Brother!" she replies to Teodor, nodding cheerfully, "I do hope this evening will go well! Ah...good evening, Miss Star! Golly! What a lovely dress you have there!" Martha cannot help but investigate Velma's alabaster legs a moment. Clutching her clipboard to her chest as she does so, before waving a greeting to Ashley. "Ah! Miss Cohen! How lovely to see you! What a splendid skirt you have there! I do like that pattern!" is offered gleefully as she sneaks a look to inspect Ashleys legs and shoes.

She seems only too happy to see people greeting each other...
    this, she decides with a happy giggle, will probably remove the need for the 'ice breaker' I have in my satchel.

A respectful nod is offered to Adler too.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach sees that the greetings are slowing down, and turns back to Neil Kingsly (@%1;), who had tried to start a conversation with him, but had soon been lost in the greetings and salutations of the new arrivals.

"My apologies, good sir, but the press of conversation is somewhat greater than I expected. Let's step aside for a moment to introduce ourselves properly, hmmm?"
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Aileen was glad that both her stature and natural unobtrusive proclivity let her remain on the outskirts of the gathering kindreds. She knew she was here to mingle, but in so huge a gathering, it was doomed to fail. There would be time later in the cars, maybe. In the meantime, she was having a talk to further relate to a fellow dragon, and that was no wasted time.

I am not surprised to see Ms Villiers at the center of this event, but who is this Ms Sage you're talking about, please ?

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil shrugged off Zach ignoring him, and smiled at 'Mr. Smith' as he approached, his Beast growling its challenge beneath the Mask. The press of all that Blood around him pushed against his control, and he took a moment before replying. "Ah, yes, Mr. Smith," he said, shaking the newcomer's hand. "A pleasure. My name is Dr. Kingsley. How do you do?"

Zach's return was met with an equally pleasant smile. Apparently Neil wasn't one to hold a grudge; this was a lot of Kindred in one place, and a lot of conversation. Neil wasn't about to ditch Smith for Zach as the Gangrel had suggested, but he certainly would include him. "Not to worry, sir. I'm Dr. Neil Kingsley. Have you had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Smith?" He motioned to the new Daeva, hoping to help the men connect by acting as a bridge. He turned slightly to open the discussion up, not wishing to box anybody out.

F
    FistsFullofDice

"I am well Dr. Kingsley, if not slightly crowded" John leaned forward to extend a hand to Mr. Griffiths. "Mr. John Smith, it's a pleasure" John moved in a manner that he could face both men. "So what brings you both here tonight, surely we can't all be fresh off the boat"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha, still smiling, is soon checking the names of the arrived against her clipboard list. Having had the Seneschal's apologies earlier, she knew Ariana would be absent. She looked around for Dillon ( Wolven Pryde ) and was glad to see him striding confidently from the Avalon with the map cases he and the Bailiff had helped prepare earlier.

Offering Dillon a cheery wave, she smiled again as she listened to everyone meeting and greeting...delighted as, afterall, this was one of the Mission Objectives, and did her best to look available for conversation should anyone wish to speak.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's chin lifts in greeting, and his wry smile splits into a cheery grin at Martha's equally cheery wave. Though he is still several paces off, the Beast makes its presence known. Hellfire and brimstone. Eager growls from three separate voices, and three hungry jaws. It is pleasantly, wickedly surprised to find the prospects of a challenge among one of the others who aren't masked, and Ashley Cohen bears the full brunt of its predatory salutation.

The Gangrel himself? Well, perhaps his grip on the keys in his hand is a little tighter for a moment, but that is it. His smile never falters. Glad to see everyone already talking amongst themselves, he only offers a general "Good evening, everyone," as he gets close, before a smaller nod and a "Ma'am" to Martha as he draws nearer.

A pinstripe blazer and jeans is something Dillon wears very well. Though his shirt is untucked, and the thin jacket between it and the blazer adds a more modern twist on the casual look, the Gangrel doesn't look like a slouch at all. He has had a lot of practice in blending with the youthful age he is stuck at. The flush of color in his lips and cheeks, like his clothes, are only a tool.

Even though he is tasked with the security of this building, Martha Villiers, and Sacramento as a whole, Dillon looks perfectly comfortable. He has the authority to invoke his duty with lethal efficiency, and yet, when a kine girl inside danced his way and left her number in his hand, he looked perfectly cordial in accepting with a smile. The piece of napkin found its way to his pocket, and will later find his herd.

Hunting in the Rack is pitifully easy.

He notes several new faces, or more specifically, faces he has only seen in Court. Which is excellent. Along with Neil Kingsley, Cal, and Velma, and older members of the city such as Daniella and Wooding, it appears to Dillon that they have achieved the desired blend. He shares a sly look of success-thus-far with the tiny Herald.

Dillon only speaks up after quietly doing a general head count, then passing sets of keys and one of the map cases under his other arm to the Bailiff and Hierophant. "Unless more people join us, we might not need the fourth car. Five or six in each vehicle is hardly uncomfortable for an Escalade.

"What do you think, Miss Villiers?"

And Good Lord, how long has it been since I've driven a Cadillac?
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread