Ended
Watch
161 - 170
DISPLAYED
Out and About - Safari 1

Page 17 of 20 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
    F
    FistsFullofDice

Seeing one of his kind enter the house John does just the same. Moving with the flow of the crowd he enters the house as well. Quietly making his way through the doorway he steps inside and begins to look around.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley is slow to leave the backseat of the Escalade. She cannot help but notice the crowd, though she does not take much interest in them. If she began to focus too deeply, it would be far to easy to begin to desire a drink.

With a slow stretch, she glanced around to the other kindred, and then to the location that they had stopped at. Ashley shifted the camera slightly, and then stepped a few feet away from the escalade...
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

The prospect of visiting the Executive Mansion sounded like an innocent enough way to finish the tour, and Aοleen followed in silence, as usual. She feared little the meeting that might happen in that crowded place. She knew that if she didn't walk to people, and talked straight in front of their eyes, she wouldn't be bothered, which suited her just fine. She doubted some of the more predatoty of her kind would be so benevolent with the kine given half a chance in the shadowy manor, but it wasn't for her to judge. The Beast was each Kindred's burden.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

The first car empty of others, Zach remains in the back seat. Watching the events unfold from within the semi-darkness of the van, Zach waited, unbreathing, for the end of the tour. The mansion presented problems, and Zach didn't like being in the public eye. Scrutiny was not for secrets, and Zach had secrets to spare. Besides, he could hunt on his own, and he had little to gain from the Danse here, with so many mortals around.

Waiting....
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

D
    Decibelle

Abby winds up wandering over to Ashley, tapping the cigarette against a finger to eliminate a couple of traces of ash, before walking up to her and taking another long, slow drag. Man, cigarettes tasted disgusting when you were dead. Why did she ever smoke them? Turning her head away to blow out the smoke, the Haunt coughed a few times, before giving Miss Cohen a brief, polite nod.

"'Ey, Miss. 'Sup?" The words come out short and sharp, almost carelessly. "I don't think we've met."

Angel of Darkness
    M

As Erich mingles with the humans he notices the quiet shadow he's seen at other functions. As casually makes his way closer to her he is pleased to note that he cannot sense her beast. The last thing he desired was be pressed near the powerful beast of another after feeling trapped in the Escalade surrounded by so many others. Once near Aileen, he offers her a small smile.

"Good evening, I've seen you at several functions but we haven't been introduced. I'm Mr. Erich Passion, esquire." Bigpaw

D
    Decibelle

Abby winds up wandering over to Ashley, tapping the cigarette against a finger to eliminate a couple of traces of ash, before walking up to her and taking another long, slow drag. Man, cigarettes tasted disgusting when you were dead. Why did she ever smoke them? Turning her head away to blow out the smoke, the Haunt coughed a few times, before giving Miss Cohen a brief, polite nod.

"'Ey, Miss. 'Sup?" The words come out short and sharp, almost carelessly. "I don't think we've met."
    " Miss ? You alright?"

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Even if she was keeping to the side of the gathering, Aileen still got talked to by some other Kindred she had seen once or twice. From the shadows, she could feel her Beast coiling, ready to spring onto the weak fool that disturbed her, but she leashed it. It was a public meeting, and it was to be expected. Looking past her instincts, she noticed how well groomed he was, how much poise and confidence he exuded. She would have been envious, had she been of such mood.

Good evening M. Passions, I'm Aileen McFarlane.

She didn't offer more talk though. She had had her fill for the evening.

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

After his passengers exited the vehicle, Chase did so as well, taking the keys and locking the vehicle after him. He stayed close to Daniella, listening closely to the historical summary of California's history. It wasn't a topic he normally gave much thought to, but it was interesting nonetheless, especially when given a visual aid to match the events to. Chase also took an interest in the crowd gathered outside the mansion. He himself had done a great deal of research on the structure once when he and the Herald had taken a visit to the site. The fact that they had scheduled a tour for the evening was almost too good to pass up. But since he was recruited as the driver he doubted if he would be able to explore the interior of the building at his leisure.

Chase walked to Martha's side, deciding to share his thoughts on the subject. "Ah, Miss Villiers, looks like they're preparing a tour of the mansion. Do you think there's enough time to take part in it before we leave for the next landmark?" he asked politely.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

A quizzical brow raises with the strange question. "I am Ashley Cohen, and I am alright...though if you don't mind me asking what would lead you to believe I was anything other then alright?" A smirk teases her lips as she looks about to the others gathered about. "I trust you are finding your tour interesting enough..."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Page 17 of 20 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
Closed Thread