Todd smiles to Allison and quickly agrees to take her to find a local coffee shop he knows about...smiling to Marty and Dan...clearly signalling to his friends that his evening, at least, is taking a direction they sure hadn't planned on!

At the end of the night Allison is left a little fuller in Vitae and with Todd's telephone number in case she wishes to see him again.

Marty and Dan aren't as quick to trust Erich...but they show him a few shots they've taken of the layout of the first floor of the mansion before taking off with Allison and Todd!

The rest of the tour and the return trip back to the Avalon goes well. Though no ghost is spotted on that occasion there certainly was an odd feeling of 'something odd' about the second storey landing near the Wells and Fargo exhibit.

Certainly, before they succumb to Allison's charms, Marty and Dan express to her in the coffee shop their interest in returning to the Mansion again to urban explore soon!

So...

...on that note, I think we can close the scene.

I really hope everyone enjoyed the Safari.

It was a try for something new for the setting and perhaps will lead to a more regular event for new arrivals.

Thank you to all who joined in and helped make it, what I hope, was a fun scene!