Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1209) Autumn Coronation

Page 4 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

The Darkling shook his head at his friend's words. "That...sucks," he said to the one-eyed Ogre. "But hey...at least it wasn't you that burned the place ground." Degnar gave Smudge a little shrug before turning his black beady eyes to scan the room for a quick moment. The Tunnelgrub wasn't really big on attending these formal events, but he had to renew his pledge with whoever would be taking the crown this Fall. Besides, he certainly understood the ideals of the Autumn Court better than he did those of Summer or Spring. So, while the celebration was not for his own Court, it didn't bother him as much to come out and at least attempt to be social...or at least swear his pledge and go back to his hole.

"That sounds good to me," he said in response to his motley mate's words. "I had to chase off a stray cat the other night. Didn't really feel like competing with the mangy bastard for food, you know?" And speaking of food, the Darkling's eyes glanced over at the buffet.

m
    miniatureian

Terra was not on the lookout for devious clowns. Nor electropunk skaters, or alien dinosaurs, or a whole manner of things. She was looking for was a delicious drink, but instead got a very Dominyk Prise.

Giggling at the repetition in his introduction, she slides off the stool says up at him, "Hello, twice the pleasure is mine, I'm sure. Name's Terra."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

The old fashioned 'wandering around' takes a while, it feels good wearing a suit. Alec just needs time to adapt to the good atmosphere at the Four Seasons. All Ashen Courtiers have to make a good impression tonight, they have to be without fear.

Should I then do the unexpected? To prove that? He considers this for a while. It would be unexpected for him to draw attention to himself. But is now the right moment to overcome fear? It might make him look weak if something goes wrong...

Maybe no one cares as much as I do? So I should just do the easiest of all things.

Which is approaching someone sitting at a bar. Then a clown, of all people, makes this at least a bit of a challenge. The Woodblood approaches Heath Moore with caution. The man would notice someone getting closer, but the Elemental says nothing yet. There's silence because Alec isn't sure what the clown is up to, and he just made it top priority that nothing should go wrong.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-02 13:16:47 Alec rolls 6 to Wits + Comp for perception (10 Again) 5, 8, 4, 7, 7, 5 1 success
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

D
    Decibelle

Despite being a bit late, Black Jessica does make an apperance, practically gliding into the court with a happy smile on her face. It's unusual, in fact, something that normally isn't there - maybe the result of the new friend by her side, or perhaps the fact that her season has arrived in earnest. Perhaps it's just the simple fact that she looks wonderful, for once.

A lovely pair of white satin gloves cover up her hands and arms up to and over her elbow, hiding the worst of her black scars, while a stunning white and black dress, brand-new, hangs off her body, mingling well with her black lips and eyes, her pale skin. It's coupled with her hair, neatly pinned up in a lovely bun, a black flower resting through it, while white curls dangle down each side of her face, framing it - and hiding the worst of her damage. Even makeup's been applied, adding color to her lips and giving the skin a more even shade, making it look somewhat less damaged, if still ghostly. A lovely white scarf finishes up the effect, loosely wrapped around her neck and dangling behind her.
    It's a lovely effect for someone who normally looks like they groomed themselves in the reflection of a puddle, and while someone could never describe Jessica's current apperance as gorgeous - you could never mistake the damage Arcadia has left on her - the makeup, the hair, the dress all make her look, well, pretty. She's not a hottie walking into the court; she's a work of art, well-groomed, looking prestine.
    She looks like an Autumn. And she's proud of that fact.

Walking into the Court alongside her new friend, the Darkling quickly turns to her, offering her a nervous grin. "Welcome to the Freehold." She can't get the grin off her face, despite herself, and idly brushes one of her exquisite curls with a finger. "Are you as excited as I am?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan can tell that she and Jessica are either late OR the Freehold has a lot of members that prefer to arrive early. The former seems more likely, but hopefully their appearance will make up for the tardiness.

She and Jessica made an interesting contrast. While Morgan's hair is shorter then Jessica's, her hair had also been done up in a similar set of buns tied in place with with white ribbons. The makeup on her face helped to emphasize how open and friendly Morgan's features were. The pink lipstick combined with her mein's "bandit mask" to add a touch of adorableness to the ensemble. The flower patterns of her blue sundress were matched by the blue satin shoes and gloves, though the blackness of her forearms did detract from the color scheme a little. Morgan did not think she'd ended up as pretty as Jessica had, but no one could say that she looked bad. The two changelings looked like they'd planned to arrive together in great detail, even though they had not.

Anyone who had previously met Morgan would have difficulty identifying the dirty, street clothes wearing, athletic ragamuffin with well groomed lady in the blue sundress.

Morgan grinned back to Jessica, "Thank you, this really is exciting! I've never been at a coronation before, or any big Freehold parties!" Looking around Morgan thought she saw a few familiar faces in the crowd, but most were unknown to her. She hoped they'd be as welcoming as Jessica, Terri, and Alec had been.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri & Perry continue here
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

T
    Theseeker

John walked into four seasons, wearing a long black cloak that contrasted incredibly with his albino mien, one fedora hat and his lute case hung by the shoulder. As he looks around and notices all the other changelings he thinks Damn it man, I'm making arriving late a habit, really I must learn at least how to ride a bike".
    Eyeing everyone he looked for someone that appeared interesting to talk, as he scans all those people in bright colors he sees someone wearing black just like him, incredibly the man's also a darkling and a member of the autumn court. He remembered the man from the meeting that the court held to decide the next Autumn sovereign. Man what do I say? Well I'm new to the freehold and I can claim that I don't know how the coronation happens here, right that's what I will say
    " Hello my name's John, and I'm new to this stuff could you give me the general procedure please?" he asked the Whisperwisp politely giving the man a grin. Sadly the grin probably would scare the man, since it looked as if he was a really sadistic creature that had just managed to find a way to rip your heart out of your chest and crush it while you watched alive. Really not the best sight. @LadyVictris

The doors to the throne room opened, as a stunning woman stepped through. As she set foot on the Hollow, it became clear to everyone around that she was one of them. By the looks of her, it was clear that she was one of the Fairest, and certainly she was the fairest of them all. She was wearing a green dress, which matched her potent Spring Mantle. She was also wearing a golden necklace around her neck, and her perfect body seemed to emanate a golden glow of sorts.

Her striking eyes scanned the room, shifting in color every few seconds. A smirk touched the corner of her lips as she noticed the bar, and it wasn't long before she was headed in that direction. Her movements had an air of royal grace to them. Each time she took a step forward, flowers seemed to grow rapidly on the ground around her feet, quickly disappearing with her next step. The sweet fragrance of exotic flowers followed her around, and she had violets growing in her hair.

On dirait que je suis juste à temps pour la fête...

Once she reached the bar she sat on an empty stool and ordered a martini. Her accent was clearly foreign, likely of French origin for those who knew about such things. And while she waited for her drink she turned her attention to the rest of the room, her bewitching eyes scanning it with a hint of curiosity in them.

dress

D
    Decibelle

With a warm smile at Morgan - fading slightly as the newly arrived Fairest manages to out-do even her own attempt at grooming - Jessica quickly glides over to the twin figures of Dominyk and Terra, offering them both a warm, genuine smile. It seems that the makeover's imbued her with a massive dose of confidence, shown when she quickly extends a hand for Terra to shake, even meeting her eyes to offer her a grin.
    "Terra! Dominyk. It's lovely to see you both again." Laughing once, she looks over at her friend. "Morgan, this is Dominyk and Terra, both Courtiers of the Spring."

Despite the damage that had been done to her face, Jessica still looked absolutely delighted with the Coronation, swept up in the fairytale of change as her season began to rise.

Swilla walked back into the room, carrying a large object that was covered up. Following Terri's instructions, the huge lizardman carried said object to one of the corners of the room, carefully setting it down. Once the task was done, he wasted no time in heading over to the buffet. He didn't really bother to pick and choose what he was going to eat. No, Swilla got a bit...or rather a lot of everything, as he continued to pile up food on his plate.

Meanwhile, the Witch of the Bitter Wind made her presence known as she walked into the Hollow. Betony Rue wasn't the type to attend many of these formal functions, usually preferring to keep to herself. However, being a prominent member of the Ashen Court, she made sure to come to the Four Seasons to witness the coronation of their new Dread Queen. Also, the Witchtooth had to renew her pledge, something that she took rather seriously.

As she noticed that Terri Nutkins was currently engaged in conversation with someone, the Autumn Witch walked over to a table nearby and took a seat. She observed as the other Lost mingled amongst each other, something she didn't do much of. Regardless, she was here for a reason, so she patiently awaited for the ceremonies to begin.

Page 4 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread