Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1209) Autumn Coronation

Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri had never actually ever felt threatened by the giant Ogre, perhaps because she had never done anything to draw Swilla's wrath, and his alligator-mien seemed to make her feel somewhat at home sometimes.

She smiled. "There's a rather large object that needs moved from one of the side rooms to the Throne Room. Its hidden under a brown silk sheet, and I wouldn't usually bother you with it but it is quite heavy. I'm perhaps a bit too petite to lift it," ​she joked.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Lou and Mrs. Rosemary continue here

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dressed to the Nines!

Or at least that was what he would have liked to do, but even this Fairest felt as if sometimes he could handle not being the direct center of attention. Dominyk strode into the Freehold Commons, in a pale violet shirt under a blue suit. It looked fantastic against his faintly green skin and the silver thorn’d ear-weave he wore.

He had heard that Autumn was due for a new Soverign and deemed that it would be a more interesting gathering of Lost than the Feast of Strength that he had been too distracted to endure. Almost immediately he spotted L'aire and another, the two most beautiful women in the room, as well as the Pale Wyrm Lou that he had yet to pull back to his Penthouse after that meeting in the Library. Clare Green was no where to be found, and although it made him a little sad to have arrived without the ogress on his arm, he figured he could manage until she appeared.

Unfortunately two of the three were engaged in conversation, and he had no intention of interrupting their words. The other though, was perfectly alone as he walked up to her ( miniatureian ). “Pleasure to meet you m’Lady, I don’t think I have had the pleasure of meeting you.” He said with a sharp smile.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally stretches a bit as she walks down the hall, heading for the Hollow of the Hotel. She is wearing a black shirt with an image of falling leaves ranging from a dull reddish brown to a bright orange/yellow while the words in dull orange on the front of the shirt, You know what Fall Brings. And then on the back is a image of a carved pumpkin with a candle glowing within as a single word in big letters reads, Halloween. She thought it an appropriate shirt to wear for today while she is also wearing black jeans.

Her nails sports black bats, cats, and rats on a orange background. She is wearing a choker sporting tiny leaves about its band while she is wearing a bracelet on each wrist, different from one another. The one on her left is a simple band of leather with beads sown on it in the form of a snake and the one on her left is metal links with synthetic orange gemstones.

Brushing her bangs from her forehead, Tally enters into the Hollow and as she heads to fill a plate from the buffet, she tries to pick out familiar faces among the crowd. She is aware that she'll have to renew her Oath today as well, but she'll worry about that later. For now, she wants something to eat, drink, and good company.

Swilla let out a soft chuckle and gave the redheaded Steepescrambler a nod. "Aight, I can definitely help ya with that," he said to her, grinning once more. "Just point me in the right direction, and I'll make sure it gets here intact."

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath continued to bob up and down, watching the other Lost mix and mingle. Boooring. The Minstrel spotted his Fairest pal, Terra ( miniatureian ) , at the bar, one of his favorite places. He began to scoot through the room, bending and swerving his torso around the other islands of conversation. The jester stopped short though as another Lost approached the woman, who was looking more womanly today than usual.

Hmm, have I seen that guy ( Dominyk Prise ) before? Yes, I'm sure I have. That tall angular faced guy really stood out in a crowd. Five inches taller than himself in his Mien. The Minstrel giggled as he thought of a funny idea. Slipping through the crowd to remain unnoticed by the two he made his way to the bar stool behind Dominyk.
      Sneaky Sneaky
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-02 09:30:15 Heath rolls 5 to slip through the crowd unnoticed [Wits+Stealth+SP(crowds)] (10 Again) 3, 6, 8, 10, 10, 7, 9 4 successes

Anyone trying to notice what Heath may be up to, may roll Perception. 4 successes will be needed in order to notice him slipping quietly through the crowd

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Many thanks, Swilla. Anywhere near to that corner," Terri said, pointing so it was opposite the throne itself. "It will be unveiled later tonight." With a final smile of thanks, Terri looked to Perry. "Mr. diCarto, right?" she said, holding out a hand. "Terri, nice to meet you."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Smudge

PRE

"...And then, I get back to the warehouse, and the fuggin' place has been burnt to the fuggin' ground!" Smudge's voice boomed as he entered the throne room side by side with Degnar, his Motley mate and real only true friend. Wearing his normal long coat, the chemical stink rolled off him in waves as he spoke.

"So, basically, yeah, I'm reckoning its time I should move down t' the sewers, Deg. I'll bring the beer and we could go huntin' for rats!"

Perry diCarto

"Not to worry," Perry said with a smile as Mrs. Nutkins-Pereg approached them. He nodded his farewell to Swilla as the croc went off to lift the item Terri wanted moved, and then his attention turned back to the squirrel...

...who introduced herself. Terri, I've met you like half a dozen times...

diCarto chuckled and shook her hand. "Perry," he replied, his grin widening playfully. "I think we've met on a few occasions, Mrs. Nutkins-Pereg. I particularly enjoyed the suits at your shop." He winked, as if to show it was no big thing. "How have you been?"

Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread