Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Dark Deeds) To the Heart of the Matter

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil Kingsley pulled up near the Ember the next night, feeling much refreshed. He dressed casually, recalling the purpose of their keeping young Richard with them. It was a subterfuge, not a strike mission, and he looked forward to the challenge of their team keeping it up. Leaving his gear in the car for the moment, the Shadow entered the peeler bar, eyes flicking over the talent on stage for a moment before he took a seat to wait for the rest of the Kindred assigned to solving the serial killings in Sacramento.

This ought to be fun.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The manager of Club Ember is already inside, of course. She's not wearing her usual Club night clothes though, far from it. No dress, just casual stuff. No heels, they are good for the "occasional stakings" but for all other occasions, nope, because you can't run wearing heels.

'Mr. Kingsley! Good to see you've come to visit the Club.' Alice appears to have come out of nowhere, pretending like her Beast would not give away her presence. She smiles terribly beautiful, seeming not to care about anything for a moment.

'I hope you are prepared for everything?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Richard thumped impatiently at his steering wheel and sounded the horn to signal his annoyance.

At this rate...so many jerks on the road...I'm gonna be late! Oh...oh just great...now the lights won't change!

He was going to be late to meet Alice...and his new friends. His new and fascinating friends!

It's amazing what doing a good turn will do for you!

The thought of seeing Alice again made a smile break through his frown. The lights finally changed to green. He took this as a Sign.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Chase arrives at Club Ember refreshed and with the taste of a new victim still lingering on his dead taste buds. He is flushed with the illusion of life with his lips curled into a charming smile. The sound of his cane thuds lightly across the floor as he steps quickly towards the shapes of his companions.

"Good evening one and all. Has our good friend arrived yet?" he asks in good cheer, implying, of course, the security guard, Richard.

N
    Neil Kingsley

The Shadow grappled with his Beast as the mighty Alice Brown made her way over. Yet, she was quite the familiar face - the grappling was not quite as tough as it once had been. Recovering smoothly, Neil smiled pleasantly at Alice as she strode up, rising from his chair politely in salute. "Good evening, Ms. Brown," he greeted her. "It's always a pleasure to come by... it will no doubt be an interesting evening. I look forward to it. How are you this evening?"

Turning his attention to Chase, he offered the Ventrue a flash of a grin. "Ah, good evening! He hasn't just yet..." Then, as he glimpsed the cane, the scientist's face suddenly looked a little concerned.

"Mr. Ankers, are you all right?" he asked quietly, motioning to the cane with a little movement of his hand and hoping that it was medicinal. Weapons of any kind certainly weren't permitted in Elysium...

PRE

Tracy arrived shortly after Chase, pulling up on her bike and parking outside the club. She was wearing fairly nondescript clothing, consisting of a pair of black jeans paired with a black turtle neck. As usual, a pair of boots covered her feet. The redheaded Savage had also pulled her hair back, obviously choosing practicality and comfort over looking snazzy. After all, they weren't exactly going out to a party that evening.

The petite Deputy walked over to the other Kindred, her Beast hissing and howling in defiance. However, the Gangrel subdued it within a few seconds, for they had business to attend to. She was carrying a backpack, with some essentials for their mission that evening.

"Good evening," said Tracy in greeting to the others, offering a quick but sweet smile. "I take our associate hasn't arrived yet?" She looked at each Kindred respectively, in case any one of them wanted to provide her with an answer.

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As per ST and OOC discussion, Chase's cane is taken from him by the guards at the door

'How am I? I expect this will be an exciting evening, so I am excited.' Alice shrugs with a smile while she answers Neil. She makes it sound very obvious.

A woman can turn a shrug very elegantly into turning around, that's what the Harpy does. 'Ah Mr. Ankers, and a good evening Miss Burns.' With a nod she greets them both.

'He hasn't been seen yet.' Completely different from 'I haven't seen him', clearly. 'Although, I did hear a strange rumor. One of the people from Ember's special guest list tried to bring a weapon inside...' she arches an eyebrow at Chase, 'curious, isn't it?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Chase's good mood vanishes swiftly, replaced by an expression of shame. "Yes, umm, I rather think I heard the same rumor. Actually I'm certain that particular guest owes someone an apology about that." He sometimes forget that particular accessory has concealed attributes. "I am also certain, Miss Brown, that it won't happen again, at least in the case of that particular guest." His eyes remained downcast, accepting blame. But they would not likely stay there for long as he wished to make up for his oversight by making sure their infiltration was a successful one.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Dr. Kingsley offers a polite smile to Tracy and a respectful nod of greeting. Their team leader had arrived; a positive thing, in his estimation, especially given Alice's next topic. He did not speak, not wishing to interrupt Alice and Tracy in their work; his cold blue eyes settled for a moment on Chase as Alice spoke. Come on, Chase. You're smarter than that.

But he remained silent. His was not the role of disciplinarian. He was here to solve the crime and move onto the next case, like he had done thousands of times.

With any luck, Richard would arrive soon and they could be on their way.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Unbeknownst to those waiting at the Ember, poor Richard was becoming increasingly frantic as his usual careful planning was breaking down as he struggled now to park close to the nightclub.

At least this brief delay affords you all a moment or two longer to chat.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.