Ended
Watch
81 - 87
DISPLAYED
(1209) AFD Boxing Competition

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-12 12:36:38 Orpheus rolls 1 to Punch out! (-2 due to health penalties) (10 Again, Chance) 4 failure

Despite being literally beaten the crap out of, Orpheus continues on. He can barely move around now, his muscles were so damn sore. His next punch had so little force that he doubted it would've done anything had it even connected.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia stopped, put her hands down, took a step back and pulled the gloves off.

I yield.” she wasn’t going to push this one further than he needed to be pushed.

She waved one of the healers in the room over ( DaveJ ).

Do you want to continue onto the final round?” she asked as she approached, her hands before her displaying no aggressive progression. As much as it was fun to beat each other within an inch of their lives, today was not the time for this, and the games were supposed to be good. It’s the stubborn ones that start to rino-hide that one had to look out for.

Come on before we actually have to forcibly remove you from the ring to get you fixed.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

"Alright, alright, I guess enough is enough." Orpheus sighs, Bruises were forming on his skin at a rapid pace, and leaving them alone for too long would be uncomfortable at best."It's pretty obvious who won the match, I'll pass on the final round." Truth be told, he simply didn't want to be beat the crap out of anymore than he already had been. Orpheus promptly decided boxing wasn't really his thing, stepping out of the ring, he pulls his gloves off, grimacing a little at the condition of his hands. "Yeah, I think I could use some fixing."

“Ah geez…!”

Kite hurried over to Vaeltia and the woozy willworker. He paused once he arrived though, hesitating despite the fact that he obviously, instinctually wished to provide assistance.

“Is the match over?” He looked back and forth between Vaeltia and her opponent.

"Yep, over by a long shot. Least I'm still conscious right?" Regaining a little bit of his balance. Judging from his current condition, Orpheus probably wouldn't have been able to stay conscious if he took another hit. Talk about having the crap beaten out of you, my head feels like it's about to explode!

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

"Yeah, Kite, we're done. I technically yielded, he's on to the next round, otherwise there won't be a final." Vaeltia shrugged. "Okay....Orpheus, right? Yeah, we're gonna put you next to Toren maybe he can help."

Vae looked almost helplessly at the other Mystagogue...maybe she should hit less hard in the future.

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

"Yeah, Kite, we're done. I technically yielded, he's on to the next round, otherwise there won't be a final." Vaeltia shrugged. "Okay....Orpheus, right? Yeah, we're gonna put you next to Toren maybe he can help."

Vae looked almost helplessly at the other Mystagogue...maybe she should hit less hard in the future.

nimbus

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread