11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(1209) AFD Long Jump Competition

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Leo Lockheart

PRE

13 feet
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-06 14:45:56 Leo Lockheart rolls 6 to Jumping (10 Again) 9, 9, 5, 5, 5, 3 2 successes

Leo followed Orpheus, patiently waiting for the other man to make his jump. Once he did Leo lined up his running jump. He took a few deep breathes, ran, jumped, and landed around 13 feet from the start of the sand trap.

"Not too bad." He muttered to himself as he stepped out of the sand.

'At least it's done. Didn't have a clue how I was going to do, but at least I'm ahead for now.'

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

5feet
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-06 16:45:13 Toren rolls 4 to jump far? [Str+Ath] (10 Again) 3, 4, 5, 2 failure
    With a grunt, Toren's attempt brought him on the impression of Vaeltia's feet in the sand. Maybe he needed to do it at more of a run. "Oh well," he says with a shrug. He wasn't disappointed but he reminded himself not to try and clear the spaces between rooftops anytime soon. "At least I have a record I can try to beat now."
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

"That's how we do it, right Toren ?" She said as she raised a hand when the Moros went by. "Although I'll argue that I was a whole inch further than you. Rematch some time?"
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

9 feet
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-07 15:24:16 Avalon rolls 6 to Long Jump time (10 Again) 1, 4, 10, 1, 1, 2, 4 1 success

Like some of the other competitions she had arrived just a little too late, she would have liked to watch the beginning of the competition for the long jump. But that was what happened when you had to take a moment to get a nicotine fix.

My turn then?” she said as she hiked her skirts just a little but so as to not have the same issue was the race earlier and then she set off down the patch of dirt.

When she landed and looked around, “Could have done better.” Avalon shrugged then wandered back to her walking stick. Maybe it was time for another smoke.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren laughs playfully when Vaeltia makes her remark. "That's how we do it alright! An inch you say? I'm not so sure about that, but I'd be glad to test my leaping skills against you once more." Since Vaeltia, it seemed, enjoyed competition, he would try his very best to provide a more significant challenge.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

S
    Sabeleth

Halo took his turn, preparing for the jump like a sprinter because he'd seen that on TV once... Throwing himself down the track he jumped but mistimed his effort and only managed to get as far as Toren and Vae. At least he didn't land on his face!

"Heh, could have been worse." He smiled over at Toren and Vae. "Maybe we should form a remedial jumping class?"

No suxx; 5 feet
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-09 14:09:43 Halo rolls 2 to Long Jump [Str2+Athletics0(-1)+bonus1(running shoes)] (10 Again) 5, 3 failure

B
    Beej

Reverb takes a running jump and leaps! A whopping six feet. He was not winning this contest but he also wasn't on the ground with a blown ankle either, so its a win in his book.

1suxx+siz=6
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-10 17:23:20 Reverb rolls 4 to long jumpeth Str2+Ath2 (10 Again) 10, 3, 4, 3, 2 1 success

"I can jump further than you can in Portal 2. Awesome!"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread