Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
141 - 145
DISPLAYED
(Ghostbusters) That's a big Twinkie

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

After what seemed like a few moments Volos twirled his new guns and took his baton back from Orpheus. “And to think it’s barely dawn.

He started back towards the door, leaving the girl and her Tiger alone. They could find their own way out, right?

As he walked past the Thyrsus, he spoke to her in a low voice. “Maybe we should bring them with us?” he looked out into the room where the odd male ghost had been.

Weird.” the room was empty, except for a rapier sticking out of the floor. “We got an Arthur around here?

Heading to endscene, wrap it up.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Handing back the baton to Volos, Orpheus catches the Moros looking into the room where the two had first encountered the male ghost that floated away. Never did get his name... Was he a relative to Jessie or something? He ponders for a moment before spotting the rapier inside the room. The Obrimos' expression lights up moments after spotting the blade. "Hey, my sword!" He laughs, grateful that it hadn't been lost. "How'd you get here?" Joking, Orpheus gives a light tug on the blade, hopefully it wasn't stuck in there too tightly. After couple of careful pulls, wouldn't want to bend the blade now, he manages to free the rapier from the floorboards. Holding the blade in his hands, one can see in the mage's expression the sense of security holding a familiar weapon brings, "Gotta be more careful with this thing, they're not exactly easy to replace..." Idly he gives the blade a quick flourish, quickly regaining familiarity of the weapon. "Well, I suppose things should be clearing up just about now, and..." He takes a quick glance at his compatriots "We should probably get back before dawn actually comes. I'm not sure how well off we'd be if someone saw us, riddled with bullets and holding swords and guns and whatnot right now.0." Although probably nobody would enter this old school in the coming hours, walking home covered in blood, gunshot wounds, while carrying a fairly large blade (probably bloodstained, or ectoplasm'd now as well) would attract the all kinds of attention.

k
    kimura

nodding in agreement with Orpheus "Yeah I agree"

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-17 17:48:07 Kiko rolls 7 to Self Healing Rote [DEX+Life+Medicine] (10 Again) 1, 9, 1, 8, 9, 1, 6 3 successes

Closing her eyes and focusing her will, calling on her connection to the Primal Wilds, closing her hands as if in prayer as they made quick gestures she felt her body re knit itself as if having a large feline was licking her wounds.

After a moment or so she opened her eyes again with a small smile turning to bow towards Jessie and Raj "With the Willow Spirit gone, for now and until I can find help in cleansing this place of it's taint ,What will you both do now?"

She looked at Orpheus and Volos as they were beginning to walk away then back to the spiritual beings "You are welcome to come with myself if you like. I do not know if we would be all that compatible but if so we could perhaps become allies... help others ... but that choice is yours."

She still wondered about now -what- Jessie was but she was safe now and to her that was all that mattered. Though in the depths of her soul something stirred and stalked now as she shivered mumbling under her breath "I lost my temper a lot this time and it scared me and is unbecoming especially since I am still trying to learn to be an Envoy between the Kami and Man."

Turning her attention back to Jessie and Raj to find their answer

k
    kimura

Thinking a moment after her words she simply bowed to the pair and started heading towards the exit with Volos and Orpheus "I forgot to mention this but I'm Kiko by the way, nice to meet you both. Perhaps after we head out of here we could maybe go someplace and talk, that is after we're doctored ourselves up a bit."

As they reached near the entrance "I have a feeling we done something right... something very right tonight. Let's get out of here."

Raj watched Kiko, but made no motions to answer her words. Instead the spirit turned back to Jessie and faded from the vision of the other two, before fading into the girl.

The girl was looking with wide eyes at her bloody hands. She hadn’t moved since the bullet had been removed; but now she began to tremble, tears flowing down her face.

And then she ran, through the doorway, scattering debris as she ran until she reached the doorway and banged on it. The hot splashes of water raining down her cheeks.

Volos was the one who stepped up and approached the girl. “I’m not sure where the Tiger went but I think Curator Primoria should meet this one. I’ll bring her, you two should get some rest, it’s early.

End Scene.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread