Watch
71 - 77
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Of Rage and Stuff

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

I hate this part, thinks Cory. He concentrates real hard, knitting his brown, squinting, trying to remember that feeling that helps him connect, helps him reach across to the other side. He stops before he gets a headache. Frustration is obvious in every part of his body language.

"Gwen, you might as well keep Vincent company while Mateo and I pout like manly men."

[spoiler="still standing, wrong side"]
    2009-09-07 09:30:51 Cory (Writer) rolls 5 to Stepping Sideways (Int+Pre+PU-3) (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 2, 3, 1, 7 = failure
    [spoiler]

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Well it looks like we're stuck in the shits for a while, as far as I know, it takes about an hour before you can try again to step if you fuck up the first time." Mateo says, squating on the ground and lighting a cigarette.

"This really sucks." He says, taking a long, long drag.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen nods apologetically to Cory. "Sorry. I'll see you on the othe side. If you want to give a message, just write it down; I'll be watching." And with that, she concentrates, and lets the spirit energy in her take over, instead of trying to balance herself towards the spirit side. Normally she would do it through sheer force of will, but she worries for Vincent, alone in the hisil.

((1 essence to step sideways. Means Gwen is probably there before Vincent is, right?))

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

((No. It took Vincent 30 seconds to cross, and the three of you had around 30 seconds of conversation afterwords.))

An hour passes.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo tries again, and feels that his spirit is in tune. He feels the fear of the Locus wash over him and he steps across the gauntlet. "See you on the other side man."

do tha two step

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory watches as Mateo starts to pass through the Guantlet. Determined not to be left behind, he lets essence flow, pulling him through quickly and smoothly.

((1 Essence spent to step sideways))

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

New thread, please.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8