Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Of Rage and Stuff

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Vincent Bailey

PRE

It had been a quiet few days, and Vincent had preferred it that way. The shock of witnessing the truth of what he was had scared him deeply. But, no matter how much he fought it, one stark truth crept into his mind.

He liked it.

The adrenaline rush, one he hadn't felt since his days as a battlefield journalist, was like a drug. He had been loafing around the Bee as some freelance photographer who occasionally writes some shit when there was a war going on right under his nose.

He needed to talk to someone about this, and so headed to the best person he knew would understand. Gwen, his Beta and pack mate, and the Sworn's den.

Heck, I may even get that damn rite done so I won't be naked after every change.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen is in the basement, sitting crosslegged close to the locus. Her head is bowed, her eyes closed. It's not clear if she's praying, meditating or doing something purely spiritual. Slow, measured breaths, she tells herself. The bloodsucker's not here, I can relax now; Breathe, breathe.

She isn't exactly expecting visitors, but this is a communal Den. She knows her packmates have got to be about. But for now, the utter stillness, the silence of the house appeals to her.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

The silence of the Den was quite palpable as Vincent entered and clomped his way through to the kitchen, making himself a coffee. He made sure he was wearing clothes that he didn't mind wearing for the rest of his life, or until he felt like a change at any least.

Steaming mug in his hand, and desperate for a smoke, he calls out for anyone, breaking the silence.

"Gwen, Mat? You around?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Shuuuuuussssshhhhhh!" Mateo says, finger to his lips. He is standing ass naked in kitchen. He has a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and his face is covered in what looks like chocolate frosting. Theres a large plate with chocolate cake sitting on the counter in front of him.

"She's downstairs, meditating or something, I dont really know, but give her a minute, and she'll probably come up here." Mateo says, addressing Vincent, seemingly without any regard for the fact that his pride is showing to all the world.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

The mug stops, inches from Vincent mouth.

Goddammit, Vinny, don't think of inches.

Raising his eyes to look directly into Mateo's eyes, Vincent simply replies with a wry grin, "Nice moon, Mat. How much have you been drinking?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Upon looking at Mateo better, Vincent realises that it looks like he hasn't slept in a days, that strung out twitchy look, he would know it from drug addicts he may photographed. Vincent can also notice, if he looks to Mateo's bedroom door, that theres a pile of bottle that is far far higher than any human would be able to handle.

"How much have I been drinking?" Mateo mutters to himself. He seems to think for a moment, before answering. "I forgot they measure this stuff..... So whats up pup?"

Now, this is awkward.

"Not alot, just, you know, stuff."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Of course, meditating and thinking don't mean Gwen is outright asleep, and the noise her pack makes is more than enough to draw her attention. From her place on the basement floor, she looks up in mild annoyance.

Sighing, she looks at her watch, and realizes she's been sitting here longer than she'd planned. She gets up, stretches out the kinks in her arms and legs, and starts to go up the stairs to the kitchen. At least there's no chance of me walking in on anything awkward this time, she thinks.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"You want to talk about the other night dont you? ........Shit scared you didn't it?" Mateo says between swigs of the liqour and massive bites of the cake.

He puts the bottle down on the counter and takes a step towards Vincent. "We'll talk about it man, to be honest, I was scared too..."

He then hears Gwen walking up the steps from the basement. Mateo half-walks, half-stumbles to the door leading to it. He stands in the doorway, slightly bracing himself on the frame. This has to be a horrible angle for Gwen. "Gwen! Vinny-pup wants to talk!"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

And of course, Gwen is looking up the stairs as she's climbing them. It's an old habit from when she hit her head on a pipe in the family home a few years back. Here, however, it's a habit that serves her badly.

She stops dead in her tracks, her eyes go wide, and immediately she turns her head away and puts a hand between her face and the offending object. "Jesus, put some pants on!" She doesn't care who it is at this point; Just that she never wanted to see /that/ here.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last