Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 14

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

This Scene is open for anyone who wants or needs to stop in and see Conner for some reason

The Reeve sits behind his desk. His desk which was buried in reports. A frustrating amount of reports. A annoying amount of reports. But it was necessary. Conner was auditing. And that required work. And that work required a mess. Conner hates messes. So he stops, stands, and begins to reorganize.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha has, in the process of assembling some equipment for improved security at the Elysian Fields, had an idea she wishes to disucss. Deciding that there was no time like the present, she happily gathering her notebook, adjusted her hat and blazer and she hobbled the few yards down the corridor to knock politely on the door to the Reeve's Chamber and see if he is in and willing to have a chat.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

"Enter." Conner says from behind his desk. He had began putting his papers in stacks by who filled them.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Trying to make do without her cane, she hobbles inside and adds a careful curtsy of official greeting, tiny Martha, dressed (as always) in her college uniform, greets the Reeve. "Good evening, Meister Reeve! I do hope all is well!" a happy and cheery smile follows.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

"Good evening to you as well Herald Villiers." Conner says giving a polite bow of his head to the petite mekhet. Conner's face is stoic as he wears his grey suit. "How may I be of assistance Herald Villiers?" Conner asked as he continues his organization. Conner assumed that if something was wrong the Herald's disposition would not be so cheerful so he assumed this was either a social or a business call.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Still cheery, she rubbed at her hip a moment and gathered her thoughts. "Ah! Thank you, sir! I had an idea I wished to offer...I am halfway to completing the idea and it would be a trivial matter for me to complete the project, should you feel it helpful, Meister Reeve!" she paused, happy to have set out the fact that her idea requires no additional effort on the part of the Reeve. Taking her notebook from her satchel, she adds, "I feel it may well help us all, and your cadre of Deputies and the Bailiff, in particular." she smiles and waits to see what direction the Reeve's thoughts might take.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner slides the stacks of Files to the left of his desk. The Reeve gestures for the Herald to sit if she so choose as is polite and expected for a man of manners. "Interesting, do tell?" Conner asked waiting to see if the woman sits. If she does, he will sit as well, steepling his fingers infront of him.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, Meister Reeve!" Martha cannot wait to sit. Doing so with obvious glee and smiling as she watches her C-Leg at work...something remains of the novelty of it all for her! So much so, she shares a shy smile with Conner as she sits.

Once settled, she gently takes the page from her notebook and hands it to Conner with dainty care.

"Thank you...here you will see, sir, a shopping list of sorts. I have these items logged into the Favorites of my laptop portable computional machine."

On the page, in a neatly handwritten script, are the following items, she also hands over print-outs of the items to help:-

A multi-tool: www.copsplus.com/prodnum4489.php
    Police issue handcuffs: http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum964.php
    A box and kit of fingerprint impression powder: http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum5263.php
    Backing cards for impression lifting: http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum9811.php
    Evidence bags (x100 per box): http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum7634.php
    A seatbelt cutter: http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum4492.php
    A car-lock entry device: http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum5947.php
    Lock-pick set: http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum5923.php

"As you will see, sir, I believe many of these items would have potentially useful applications for investigators in the field, also if we were to have some in store...for our use if the need arose. I planned to purchase enough of the items for each Deputy and the Bailiff. The web-site seems to report no obvious restrictions on purchasing these items. They all appear freely available. Better yet, mostly they are all easily carried on the person. I would be happy to purchase these items. Do you feel the Deputy cadre may benefit from their issue?"

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner reviews the list and gives a simple nod of his head, "I would agree. I know that some of my people have a few of these items already, I myself have a lock-pick set very much like this." Conner gives a nod of approval. "I would think these kits would be very useful for my people. Thank you for your consideration. I will need 6 of these including myself. If you place the order and get me the invoice I wil pay the cost for my people." Conner's stoic face gives a small curl at the lips, a reassuring smile to the gibson girl? It seems so.

"Actually this brings up something I wished to speak to you about, assuming you have the time of course?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Joining her hands in obvious glee, Martha is clearly delighted to have the approval of the Reeve. A nod and smile follow; "Splendid! Thank you! I shall do that forthwith...and I certainly do have time, thank you, Meiser Reeve! What did you wish to speak upon?" she asks, eager to hear what the Reeve has to say.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.