Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1209) AFD: Noctina, Halo

Halo

Noctina turns her attention to Halo after her casual little stretch.

"So what are your plans?"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

S
    Sabeleth

"My plans? Well, ah. Learn about Sacramento and the awakened community here. Figure out how best to fit in." He shrugged. "Make some friends. That sort of thing." Halo gave her a shy smile and then looked around for a spot to drop off his jacket. Other than that he was pretty much ready to embarass himself by failing miserably at the various events.

Noctina looks at Halo for a second before a big, cheeky and naughty grin started to form on her face.

"So... Looking for ap lace to fit in huh? Well what do you do exactly maybe I can help you find a home." She said sweetly but the devious little grin didn't leave her face.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

S
    Sabeleth

Catching her look left Halo a little short on words for a moment, which he covered by taking a few seconds to place his jacket over a handy chair.

"Oh. Mostly data analysis. I do a lot of work with complex algorithms, networking, security, that sort of thing. Computers mainly."

That usually sent people to sleep, but it was a fairly accurate description of what he normally did.

Noctina nodded listening to what was being said by Halo.

"Oh? I like to dismantle security systems but I am not great with computers on the whole. Who else have you met in this city?"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

S
    Sabeleth

"Really?! Cool! We should get together and play with some tech." He smiled enthusiastically. "Don't really know anyone yet." The announcement got his attention. "Hey, sounds like the games arre starting."

Noctina smiled, grabbed his hand and if he didn't object, wrote her number on his hand.

"Hmm... I think I might head for the bladed combat..." She mused to herself wondering which event she should join.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

S
    Sabeleth

He was too surprised to object, letting her write on his hand like they were in high school. It brought a smile to his face.

"Think I'll start with chess. And the translation. Er, good luck with the blades." Bladed combat sounded like a bad idea, but then he tended to shy away from single combat.

Noctina winked before bounding off to the bladed combat.

"See you around then, call me after this is all done and we can get a drink." She said cheerfully and with a hint of flirting also thrown in.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Closed Thread