Watch
191 - 197
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Bridge Bopping

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded at his Alpha's words, turning his predatory gaze on the spirit once more. <<This could go on for hours. We have a deal. You cleanse this building of the Maeljin's taint by burning it down, I'll fuel the fire by having some friends of mine start a couple of fires around the area,>> barked out the Rahu in the First Tongue. <<And don't worry, I'll target places that are fueled by greed.>>

We've got a Walmart nearby, don't we? he asked over the telepathic link.

Skaald remains quiet for a moment, but nods his head at Digger's direction. The spirit had already agreed to the deal, and truth be told, it had answered the questions well beyond a point of satisfaction. It could probably leave the circle of it's own volition. Still, he felt he owed the spirit at least a token sign of respect. He stretches out a foot and scuffs the circle.

He turns to leave with the pack, but he finds himself very conflicted. His thoughts are deep and internal, but still, some of his turmoil must still make it across the link. It was my pride that led to this. I was eager to help and wanted to use what I've learned, but I didn't think everything through. What I've been taught is like a hammer. It can be used to create as a smith does in the forge, or to destroy as a warrior on the field of battle. Having been given a Hammer I swung it, and the Hisil here will change as a result. But what was I tonight? A smith, or a warrior? Perhaps this is what Huginn's messenger was trying to teach me. Thought is required for true Wisdom. Consideration.

As they leave it is clear to Skaald that his thoughts will continue in this way for some time. He tries to keep them to himself, not wanting to burden his pack with his turmoil. Still, one thought comes through loud and clear. Thanks be to Garm I'm not a Bone Shadow.

K
    Kazakin

The Spirit stared at Dale for a moment, until Skaald scuffs out the line.

Then it leaps out, moving like a dart. One hand strokes the gas can briefly as it walks around the building, splashing gas across the perimeter. Inside, the trolleys swarm around like a provoked anthill.

Beneath the Balaclava, Righteous Vengeance of Pyres gives a very good impression of smirking.

Then it holds up one gloved hand, which bursts into flames. It throws the hand forwards, the flame leaping into the gas. A moment later, the Mall gives a horrible, metallic scream as the gas catches light. Panes begin to crack as the Spirit of the Building wakes, only to find out that consciousness means nothing pleasant.

It screams, and the conflagration spreads in a vicious ripple across the surface. The heat washes over the pack.

Burning stuffs
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-11 13:53:35 Righteous Vengeance of Pyres rolls 12 to Command Fire (10 Again) 3, 3, 8, 9, 5, 9, 4, 2, 10, 5, 5, 2, 1 4 successes
    2013-01-11 13:53:05 Righteous Vengeance of Pyres rolls 9 to Call Fire (10 Again) 10, 9, 8, 7, 4, 1, 9, 3, 4, 6 4 successes

R
    Ryan Deshane

Don't worry bout it Skaald, you did fine. Digger could tell that Skaald was taking it rough, but everything is a learning experience.

Are we wrapped in this one then?

Seems like

Dale Hunt

PRE

Good to go on my end. Dale will handle the other stuff later...AKA, I'll PM Kaz about it

K
    Kazakin

Awesome scene guys, well done.

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.