Ended
Watch

A meeting with Miss Keyes

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

Her nod was clearly intended to be as reassuring as her smile. "Oh...I quite understand, Miss! Artists are always anxious to reveal a work before completion...I understand...and I am, therefore, grateful to you for showing me these drafts!" she reads a few more elements of the draft again before adding, "I am most fascinated, Miss..." she hands the notes back to Catherine with a gentle action, "and will look forward to seeing the completed work!"

Martha rubs at her crippled hip for a moment while thinking. Letting a silence settle for Catherine to fill if she wishes.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine watched the herald, then smiled. “I do apologize for not being able to perform it, but it is still early on in the process. And I am not entirely sure the names of all of the players.” her visual focus shifted downwards and to the left for a moment, before she refocused on Martha.

I was unable to actually retrieve many of the names of those in attendance, either to my own lack of forwardness or by the misdirection of those I spoke to. Perhaps you can aid me in matching the names of those in attendance with what they wore, or even their appearances. It would speed my artistic venture.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Ah!" Martha exclaims, nodding cheerfully, "I see...well, I can certainly try to help there!" she adds. Taking a fresh sheet of paper from nearby. Using her almost supernatural power of recall Martha takes time to list those present...adding an oral commentary as she does so on what she could recall of their dress, titles, activity and conduct...there is a large focus on her recall on shoes and dresses and the sleekness of various pairs of legs as she enthuses about the very busy, very memorable, evening!
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine nodded as the Herald spoke, and when she was finished she gave the woman a seated bow. “Thank you, Herald Villiers. Now, is there anything I can do for you, in exchange for your help? Anything at all.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha sat back in her chair. Watching Catherine with a sweet and innocent smile. In the silence of her thinking, Martha took the opportunity to rub at her false knee and quietly pondered on the quid pro quo nature of the Undead and Catherine's offer.

Before silence and time had dragged too long, Martha replied happily and sincerely; "Thank you, Miss! A kind offer of reciprocation. However, the help I have provided is given freely in the aid artistic endeavour. I hope we can take such happy activity as it's own reward!" she smiled a friendly smile.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine surrendered to her own version of silence. “Thank you, Miss. Perhaps instead of an exchange you will accept a gift. A Major boon, in addition to this poem, as you requested.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha knew enough about 'gift horses' to reply without a moment of hesitation; "Why, thank you, Miss! I happily accept your generous offer of the Major Boon as much as I look forward to reading the finished poem!" she was very sincere in her words. Her happy smile beams to Catherine.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine rose smoothly to her feet. “I do apologize for my state of dress, Herald Villiers.” She bowed precisely to the seated woman before retrieving the notes and folders she had brought with her. “If it pleases you, I shall return to my work. With the intent to be further on in our next meeting.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding cheerily, Martha seems pleased with the meeting. "Ah...splendid! Naturally, I understand that one cannot rush the creative impulse, Miss Keyes! Be at peace with the project...there is no hurry! Please, Miss, feel free to pay a visit when you wish too! Till then..." she senses Catherine is ready to depart, so she brings the meeting to a mutual close, "...I hope you have a safe and pleasant evening, Miss!" another happy and sincere smile.

End scene?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread