Ended
Watch

Night at the bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    A
    Ambrose

"Big Lou, pleasure to meet you" Said Lou, accepting Perry's firm handshake. "Heh" Said Lou, acknowledging Heath's joke, "So this ain't the normal watering hole for everyone then? Having just arrived I don't really know anyone outside you lovely people whom I have just met." Well, half of these guys look as new as me, but the Jester, Perry and Anya all seem to be inducted members of the local freehold. Perhaps one or two of them may be of some assistance to me. Lou cleared his throat "So... for that reason, I was wondering if you folks could give me some ideas where to go to set down some roots in this here town." Geez Lou... Probably a bit too forward there, keep talking this way and you'll be hung as a loyalist.

Perry diCarto

"Indeed it is! I'm doing real well. Had a case get dismissed today, so that's always cause for celebration in my business." He grinned at Anya. To Heath, he said, "I'll be there. Tobias Thorne was great accompaniment too, will he be rejoining your show?"

Shaking ''Big Lou"s hand, Perry couldn't help but smirk. "Big Lou, eh? There's a buddy of mine you need to meet one day," Perry said with a chuckle, thinking about regular ol' Lou, who was around seven feet tall, scales, claws and whatnot... C_Lloyd

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan was sure that she understood what Lou asking wasn't 'where is a good hotel', but rather 'where's the freehold.' Unless he was interested in music places, in which case others could help him with that. Not that she could give a completely direct answer with so many normal people around, but she did remember some of her previous conversations when trying to find the Freehold.

"Well Lou, I'm not to sure exactly what your looking for," Morgan watches the others in case they give any indication she should stop talking, "If its music roots, I'm not your go to gal. But I can suggest one place you should check out is Fresh Tastes. Its a nice restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel. Which is a nice hotel too, you'd probably want to stay there until you set yourself up in town. The others can tell you more, I'm pretty new in town, so I can't tell you too much. Sorry." Morgan gives an apologetic wince and nod at the last part.

C
    Cross

diCarto took a long sip of his drink, taking a seat with the others and listening to their conversation...

This thing on?

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Since it seemed the others we just going to keep talking amongst themselves and Morgan didn't feel like standing all night, she decided she'd take a seat near Mr. diCarto. He had come off in her previous encounters as a reasonable Lost. Morgan smiles at him as she sits down, "Well, this is turning out to be a newbie evening I guess, yes?"

Don't know if it is still on . Best wait for a sound check from everybody else: if they don't start posting the answer will probably be a no.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath responds to Perry after a drink from his own glass, "Nah, it was only a one time deal to get some mutual publicity. He was great though. Makes me wonder if I should pick up an instrument for my act or something. So what's going on with you? You said you have a case dismissed? That mean you're part of the judicial system?" asks Heath curiously.

A
    Ambrose

OOC

Lou nodded to Morgan, "Thanks for the advice, i'll make sure to check in at the hotel tonight. I'll probably stay there while I look for a house and a job."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nods at Lou, "Good luck with that Lou. I'm trying to get setup in town myself. Though I've found jobs depend on your having a good ide--credentials."

Morgan also listened in on the conversations, picking up Mr. Thorne's name. So, Heath is also a musician like Mr. Thorne? And Big Lou is one too? I wonder if Sacramento is actually Freehold the Musical? She smiled at her own joke. Looking at Heath, "I think I met Tobias once and if I remember right, he's a musician. So I guess your one too, Mr. Heath? I guess this is a rather musical town then."

Wait, Perry's a lawyer? The path her thoughts were taking for some reason amused her. She doubted it was funny, her mind sometimes didn't seem to work right, but why not share just in case.

Smiling, she speaks to no one specifically "So a lawyer," nods at Perry, "a courier," thumbs towards herself, "and a pair of musicians" crossing her arms and pointing at Lou and Heath with one index finger each "walk into a bar? Hehe, sounds like a joke waiting for a punchline.--Whiiiiiiich I hope isn't someone hitting me for the bad humor."

OOC: I know OOC that Heath is not a musician, but I figure Morgan would deduce that he is one from what she picked up in the converations

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath raises his hands in the air and sings loudly at Morgan's inference, "La La La!" and then grins wildly. Speaking normally to her he says, "Hey not too bad, don't you think? I'm not exactly a musician by trade though. It's Morgan, right? If you're a courier you better work on your delivery." He pauses, waiting for the rim shot that isn't coming. "Heh, umm, well I'm actually a comedian, believe it or not. Next time I walk into a bar I better keep my head down," he jokes again.

C
    Cross

The lawyer chuckled. "Music never hurts," he replied after Heath wondered about picking up an instrument. He shrugged thereafter and took a sip of his drink. "Defence lawyer, my friend. So a dismissal's about as good as it gets for me," he said, grinning. It had been a good one.

He relaxed, then snorted and chuckled at Heath's 'courier delivery' joke. It was cheesy, but whatever. Turning his attention to Morgan, he thought back and remembered where he'd seen her before. First, at the coffee shop where he'd discovered Ion's blend. Then... at the Coronation. Riight.

"So, Morgan," diCarto asked over his drink, beautiful emerald eyes peering at the young Steepscrambler. "It's been a while. How are you settling in? Meeting any new friends?" He smiled welcomingly.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.