Ended
Watch

Night at the bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    T
    Theseeker

The number of lost was growing incredibly.
    The man's right, trusting people like this will lead me into trouble "Indeed it can be quite reckless to trust someone that easily, but then being a fool is common to those who walk the path of the moon"
    "Nice to meet you Morgan, this indeed is trait of this bar, until now they only accept harmonica players and other kinds of musicians, sadly it's no tavern, maybe with some drinks though..." he trailed off smiling mischievously.

C
    Cross

The lawyer smiled at the bartender and placed thirteen on the bar for the double-shot of premium vodka and the water. His hand encircled the cool, tall glass of sweet, sweet water and lifted it to thirsty lips. His Adam's apple moved as he glugged it down in a long chug, and he sighed with pleasure when he was done.

A good glass of water did that.

Taking his naughty water with him, he approached the other Lost. "'Evening," he said confidently. Newcomers! How fun.

I
    Irina

"Oh, I don't know-," the calculated Draconic remarked, as she listened to the dribs and drabs of conversation that filtered her way. "There's something to be said for the entertainment of a regular bar brawl." She smiled at Morgan, and the sudden flash of sharp bronze fangs beneath the beautiful countenance, gave the lighthearted comment a more dangerous slant.

"Anya," she introduced, letting the smile remain. It was likely that it was Anya's current intention to play the part of the pleasant conversationalist, as she was prone to do when toying with people became tiresome, but it was tempered somewhat by her predatory nature.

Her attention slipped from Morgan though, as Perry approached the growing crowd. "Mr. diCarto," Anya greeted simply, as her powerful Mantle blazed about her, effortlessly setting the Summer Courtier apart from the newcomers.

Heath got to his feet and took a closer look at Perry as he approached. "Hey, I think I've seen you before. You were at my comedy show a while back, weren't you? Yeah hey, how's it hanging? I'm Heath, though maybe you already knew that," greeted the jester with a slight drawl as the liquor was setting into his system. Heath was fairly certain he'd seen him in more places than just the comedy show but one was enough. Anya sure seemed to know him at least, probably someone worth meeting.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Um, that's nice Anya. Glad to meet you," Morgan eyes roved the bar but she didn't see a large number of bouncers. Since there weren't, she hoped that it wasn't the type of bar that this draconic seemed to prefer.

Morgan perked up at the mention of a name she had encountered before. After turning to take a look she saw that it was indeed the changeling she'd met before at the coffee cafe. "Hello again Mr. diCarto. I'm guessing your not at this placce for the coffee, right?" Then again, given how he reacted to the coffee at that cafe, he might.

A
    Ambrose

Lou focused his attention to the gentleman in the black suit approaching the table. Mr. diCarto... That sounds familiar. Lou thought to himself, I don't know anyone from up this way, so maybe he was on TV or something. Lou flashed the man a smile, "Good evening mister, nice threads." Said Lou, making a nod at diCarto's suit.

Perry diCarto

Perry smiled at the pleasant, albeit formal greetings from everyone. "Please, just Perry is fine... How are you, Anya?" he replied, taking a sip of his drink. He offered Heath a handshake. "Yeah, I sure was. It was a good night! You doing another any time soon?" he asked the jester.

He chuckled at the new Beast's remark. "Naw, different vice this evening," he said, raising the glass slightly. Waving a well-manicured hand at the other guy, he said, "Why, thank you." A handshake was offered to Lou. "Perry diCarto."

T
    Theseeker

John looks at the man, everyone seemed to recognize him somehow but he simply couldn't remember having ever seen the man before. " Hello mister, I'm John, do you have any musical urge I could relieve ?" he said reaching for his lute. It was a beautiful piece of art, if it wasn't for his father he wouldn't have ever got enough money to buy it.

As he positioned it a rush of energy went through his fingers, it was better than the harmonica itself. The Harmonica was a part of him, maybe his heart, the lute was his soul.
    John's lute

I
    Irina

Anya raised her hand in a faintly placating fashion, and she let out a little laugh. "Alright, fine," she conceded. "Perry then."

She raised a hand to the bartender, ordering another Whiskey.

"I'm good... It's busy in here tonight," the Fairest remarked, as she peered around at the sudden plethora of unfamiliar faces. She would be able to speak to them more openly, at some point in the near future she was sure. Being outside the Freehold ensured conversation remained guarded, to a greater extent that the usual stranger-meeting-stranger, conversations.

"What about you?"

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath accepted the handshake happily, his long fingers encircling Perry's grip. "Sure sure, Perry, was it? I've got another in the mix for this month, if it ain't joke just nix it."

Once their hands parted he followed along back to Anya & Morgan to join in their discussion. "You got that right, busy busy," agreeing with Anya. "Johnny boy's music must've attracted some attention. Either that or all these folks are my stalker fans undercover." He laughs jokingly at this.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.