DISPLAYED
A Girl and Her Dog

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"Well, I'm brand new to town. I've only been here a few days. In fact I'm still trying to make some solid contact and network with some conncected locals in the city." Dirge pauses thoughtfully for a moment before adding, "What's your name? It's a lot easier for me to remember people if I have a name to go with their voice."

"I am called Cutter," the man says. After a pause, he asks "Are you part of any of the clubs of our kind?"

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge was uncertain how to answer at first. Some domains are not too happy to encounter those of her affiliation. But, she was sure that Cerberus and her could take him, or atleast hold their own if it came to that.

"Cutter huh? Nice to meet you. Yeah, I'm a member of a club. However, I'd feel a lot better if you came clean first; you know if you happen to be 'masking' anything that is. I hope you understand my hesitation, my condition makes it challenging, at best, to verify these things."

She did not detect this one's beast. This did not strike her as odd, many of her kind hid their nature. Dirge was sure the man would understand what she was asking him to do. He would if he really was Kindred that is.

((I'm assuming Dirge has detected nothing as I don't think it was mentioned.))

Suddenly Dirge feels her Beast rise up and snarl within her, detecting another Beast of equal power. Dirge was ready for this and is able to maintain calm, though not without effort.

"How do they say it here?" Cutter asks, playfully. "I showed you mine, so you show yours? What club, hm?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

She wanted to tear the interloper to pieces and force it to submit. Gritting her teeth, she wrestled with the monstrous nature of her blood and finally crammed it back into the dark pit that it belonged. She was in control, not it.

"It would be my pleasure," she finished with a smile at the obvious connotations behind his words. Then Dirge dropped the ability masking her blood's potency. "As for my clubs, I'm one of those pagan, hippie haunts."

"Ah. I do not know where to find your club, but I wish you well in finding them. You might try Avalon. Many meet there, so I have heard. But now I must go. Dinner is over, time to get to work."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

"Well, I appreciate the information. However, now you've gone and got me curious. You said you were a member of a club, but never mentioned which one."

Dirge gets no reply, the silence almost mocking.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

"Very well, keep your secrets if you must Cutter. I've got some things to do myself. Come along Cerberus," Dirge said while turning around and tugging on the dog's harness.

The night was still young so she resolved to clean up the local shelter before taking the bus over to the Avalon.

If you decide to play out the shelter, do it as a Havens, and in order to get Dirge connected to the greater Sacramento Kindred community. Meanwhile, Dirge moves to "Seeking Elysium", which can be found here: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2081&page=5

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread