Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Twist.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 17
Domain OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ••••
    'Archon Twists leads many of us with well earned authority. It is an honor to even know her.'

Private ••••
    'I must admit, I was a bit surprised she did not execute Staley. But hey, there is only one Prince.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Public: 4

"The one and only Archon. She is both beautiful and deadly."

Private: 4 (to Dillon Connery )

"I've never really had the pleasure to speak with her, but she is proof that you can still look good while kicking ass. Am I right or what?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Public: •••• Her Grace Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Judex, Archon, and Priscus of clan Daeva. The accolades and the example of the leader of my clan are inspiring.

Private: •••• ::holds pen and paper:: formal presentation to the eldest of my clan is probably becoming long overdue, I must make due diligence.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

C
    Conner Greyson

Public 3: Absolutely Lethal. I would recommend discretion and thinking before you speak

Private 2 (To Ariana): The quietest and most reclusive of them all... odd for a Priscus, especially one of Daeva Blood. I am surprised Harpy Brown has not challenged for the role. Yes Madam Brown is Physically outclassed, but the Harpy seems to be the face of her clan. Then again, Daeva business is not mine, as long as they stay within the law.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Public and Private ••••

Her Grace Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Judex, Royal Archon, and Priscus of Clan Daeva...a deadly beauty...she is unstoppable.

I daresay only His Grace can truly fathom her actual power and might.

Those who oppose the Domain would, in her, meet an ultimate foe.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Public: 4
    Do people think her beauty is the only reason the Prince keeps her so close to him? Foolish for them, then...

Private: 4
    I've heard some wonder what she does with her time. I for one am happier not knowing...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Public ••••
    Her Grace is influential and demands respect. There is no one more suitable for the position of Archon...

Private ••
    (to James)
    'and because I'd rather choose to fuck Dog than to willingly face Twist as my enemy.

Then again, it might be wise for the Prince to stop keeping her so close to him, before the Domain starts to miss her.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Public / Private ••••

I suppose Madam Twist is one of the more secretive members of the domain, as the execution was the first I have seen of her. But from the general positioning she seems to exude power, although not as much as the Prince. I suppose that is proper.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Public 4 - She is exquisite and dedicated to our Domain and for whom I have high regard.

Public 4 - I do wonder what she was thinking as she poured this. For I was there that night at the theatre.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Public: ••••

The Royal Archon needs no introduction.

Private: ••••

And I suspect will make much more interesting use out of my belt than I ever did.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread