Ended
Watch

HE'S ALIVE MWAHAHHA... oh wait, still dead

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner had received a call from Cheyenne informing him that Mister Wooding was stirring. He was in that post day sleep actual sleep state so he made his way over to see him. Cheyenne had assured him that she would be safe and that she had two members of the herd there to tend to Chris' thirst, to which he was certain he would be. A kindred goes two months without feeding, the can be rather hungry. Which is why Conner had blood regularly given to the corpse of his cousin.

Conner makes his way to the door of the hotel room, his movements are quick, but by no means rushed.

Setting Narration

When Chris awakens he finds himself in on unknown bed, laying under a set of heavy blankets and sheets, completely covered from head to toe. As he uncovers himself he finds that he is in a hotel room, with the windows covered and tacked to the wall to let no light in. It seems that someone tended to his fallen corpse. A woman, conservatively dressed, stands in the corner of the room. She is a bit breathy with nervous anticipation as Chris awakens. She undoes the top two buttons of her blouse, exposing her neck.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

What theeee fuck?!

Chris opens his eyes but sees nothing. A tiny second this seems strange, until he realizes the heavy blankets that cover his entire body. Another second later he realizes that he was in torpor only moments ago. Confusion tends to stay away if you do something for the third time. He pushes the sheets away and tries to find a way out of the darkness, soon he sits straight on the bed... he sees the woman.

'Well that's different from last time,' the Mekhet mumbles. He tries to find out where he is by stepping off the bed and taking a short look around. He assumes someone took care of him, he assumes that the woman is not standing in this room coincidentally. He asks with a hungry expression: 'Who's your master?'

Since Chris has been given blood regularly, how hungry is he exactly? I.e. does he think there's a possibility of accidentally killing someone else's herd?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Conner Greyson

The woman remains silent, she seems a bit scared of the whole situation. But at the same time, excited.

"I am." Conner says as he opens the door into the bedroom of the hotel room. "Good Evening Mister Wooding." Conner says flatly.

"Tend to your needs, when you have sated your hunger step out and we will discuss the situation as it stands." Conner states and steps out of the room to let the man feed in private.

Lets say Chris is at base, so 3vitae -1 to wake up, so hungry. Being as he didn't have access to any of his bonuses while in torpor.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris seems a bit surprised as he looks at Conner. He had expected his Priscus to take care of him, the young Mekhet just hadn't realized that the man could very well be here. After a moment of staring... he bows deeply. 'Good evening Priscus Greyson. Thank you, I...' want to say a lot of things.

When Conner is about to leave the room Chris quickly nods while simply saying: 'Yes.' Then he takes a step towards the woman. As he just awakened, Chris is more a Beast now. This is food. He doesn't speak with his food, he just takes it. Teeth sink deep into the exposed neck.

Blood. I want Blood. But I may not, I cannot, Frenzy. Yet, it tastes deliciouuuus.

This is not my Herd, I will not damage Conner's generosity. Still, Chris is almost losing it.

Otherwise next time - I assume there will be one - I might be left to my own devices.

And, hear hear, he she makes it out alive. Merely ten seconds later it is all over, and Chris opens the door to see where Conner is.

No frenzy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-12 06:08:27 Chris rolls 4 to Resolve + Composure - 1 Hungry to not NOMNOMNOM (10 Again) 8, 5, 8, 8 3 successes
    2012-09-12 06:07:25 Chris rolls 4 to Resolve + Composure - 1 Hungry to not NOMNOMNOM (10 Again) 5, 10, 5, 4, 4 1 success
    2012-09-12 06:02:34 Chris rolls 7 to Resolve + Composure - 1 Hungry to not NOMNOMNOM (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 6, 8, 6, 6, 4, 3 1 success
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

C
    Conner Greyson

The woman does a sharp intake as the fangs slip in, and then the kiss takes her and she falls limp into Boy Next Door's arms. She slumps and gives a soft moan of pleasure.

Conner sits on a love seat weaving a knot in a length of rope as long as his forarm. He does this knot work with his left hand. "Have you been sated Mister Wooding?" Conner asked politely standing and coiling the length of rope and tieing around his own wrist as a make shift bracelet.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Btw, Chris took 3 vitae

'I have.' Chris bows his head thankfully. He looks a lot better already, and he feels fantastic. In this situation he doesn't think anything about the rope.

'Again, thank you very much. How can I... make it up to you, Priscus Greyson?' The man must have put quite some time and effort in him. 'You said you wanted to discuss the situation as it stands?'

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes. I do." Conner states. "I have housed you and kept you safe for nearly 2 months in this hotel room. At considerable cost and risk."

Conner stood, "So Mister Wooding, if you were anyone else I would require a major boon, or I would have blood bonded you to me in order to wake you. But you are family, and a man I have come to respect, so I will ask you for a minor boon. I feel that is fair given the situation."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris nods with a serious expression, completely understanding his Priscus. 'I... I almost feel honored. It is not just fair, but most generous.' Chris can't recall someone personally said he respected him, in the last couple of years. Let alone someone like Conner Greyson.

'I would almost insist on offering a major boon, considering that last time I didn't have a choice...' A short pause, hints of a secret are being revealed here.

Again the Mekhet bows thankfully for his Priscus. 'I trust you will find a way you deem appropriate for me to fulfill the boon.'

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner raised an eyebrow at the didn't have a choice statement, but Fire does not normally give a choice. Conner's curiosity got the best of him, "When you say you didn't have a choice, do you mean the fire did not give you a choice?" Conner asked.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'No, I mean...' as his voice trails off, Chris runs his hand through his hair and ends up scratching the back of his head.

You could say Chris is still in the 'good morning America' mood, waking up and recovering.

Looking Conner in the eyes, he continues: 'I meant that last time I did not have a choice how I wanted to wake up, Prince Clarke,' was back then the best thing I ever tasted... 'well you understand what happened.'

'I was grateful nonetheless.' He quickly adds, reminding himself his Priscus is also the Prince's Reeve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.