Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1209) AFD: Reverb, Toby and Miach

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Miach

PRE

Miach hadn't had time to get familiar with Reverb, but he had appreciated that he had come at the Academy. What's more, he had shared and approved the anger the man had felt, even if his own reaction had been different. It was with a friendly smile that he replide him as he came toward he and Toby.

Hey Reverb, how are you ? You intend to take part, too ?

B
    Beej

"Better than most, not as good as some?" Vincent replies with a shrug. "Don't really know. If it involves throwing lighting or blowing out ear drums, I might be down." As someone heavy on the Forces department, that was what he was good at. "I'm guessing ya'll here for when someone pops a paradox and bystanders need their lungs uncollapsed?" Reverb knew it was an accurate, if morbid, guess. After all nothing ever bad happened to him like that. Oh wait, thats right..it does. Consistentatly.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She can’t help but laugh at the face Miach makes, and it felt good to laugh. “With Fate and Time on your side I wouldn’t worry too much.” She adds with a shrug, still laughing a little.

“If it involves blowing eardrums, please give me a heads up, kinda need my hearing for work.” She says with a smirk, “Well, I mainly came for the show, eager to see what types of games they would have. But if my skills are needed then I am more than ready to step in. But I wouldn’t suggest collapsing a lung, it isn’t all that much fun to reinflate.” From her tone they could tell she was having a good time talking and joking with them, her eyes sparkling.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Miach looked at the ceiling, the walls, and doubted even Arrows would organize potentially destructive games inside a beautiful building like this. If they were to take place outside though, perhaps lightning would be fair game. And to say he had hoped for track & field events...

Well, when I know what's the deal, I'll let you know if I'll take part. But as you can see from my wear, I could be game. Let's just hope that even Arrows don't intend to make so rough a game that we would be needed...

B
    Beej

"Oh believe me, I know." Vincent says knowingly, rubbing the side of his left ribs. There was nothing like rolling a dune buggy to ruin your day. "I've never been to one of these. Any idea what to expect?" Arrows were part of the 'taking names' branch of the magic community so he had to assume that it was going to be more than yaking and naval gazing. "Showing off problem solving trunks?"

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She takes in his outfit and nods, “Well, I hope you get the chance to participate. Any particular games you were looking forward to?” she asked with curiosity, realizing she had never asked her fellow Acanthus if he played sports or anything. “I prefer to play games at the gym, in a ring, so I think I’ll just watch. But if turns out to be a rough game, there is nothing a little luck can’t help.” She adds with a smirk.

She glances at Vincent as he rubs his side, wondering the story, but not wanting to ask. When he asks his question, she shakes her head, “This is my first time to one, so your guess is as good as mine.” She says glancing around, seeing a few new faces enter, “Though it appears to have drawn some new faces, which is always good.” Her eyes returning to Miach and Vincent, “I think there will be some showing off, maybe a few people with some frustrations to get off their chests.” She shrugs in a what can you do manner. Her eyes focus on Vincent, "How have you been settling in since we last talked?" she asked.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

B
    Beej

Vincent was a tad intrigued by Toby's talk of playing in a ring. Boxing? Kickboxing? Wrestling? Of course that thought led Vincent to imagining rolling around on the floor grappling the good doctor. That certainly was a happy place moment for the Obrimos, one he quickly shelved for later on the off chance there were telepaths about. Because nothing says 'I'm a serious adult' when a telepath over hears the mental equivilant of 'Duh..she's purdy...."

Vincient nods his head to Micah's reply and shrugs at Toby's. "Uh, pretty well I guess? I'm looking at a couple houses to buy. The city's not so bad. Think I found a couple of clubs I could potentially play at, which is good. Um..also revisiting the whole 'I don't need a car I'll just bike everywhere' idea. I'm starting to think a car would be a good idea. Whats up with you? Getting out of the ER more?"

Miach

PRE

While close, it was true that Miach hadn't really talked that much about his life outside of Sutter's with Toby. Well, I like to exercise, so I'm pretty athletic. I used to be in X-trem sports, but I'm currently more into climbing. So I'd be interested in a climbing contest, maybe. As far as the male Acanthus was concerned, there was nearly no frustration that a sound amount of physical exertion wouldn't take care of.

Reverb was still settling in ? Well, if Sac-town was treating him well, so much the better. His question wasn't directed at Miach, but he felt allowed to answer nonetheless. I do my share at the ER, that's for sure. But once I've left, everything is fair game. Sports, restaurants, parties, you name it. You only got one life, so you'd better make the most of it, after all. did he answer with a mock-wise nod, and a wink. It didn't detract from the sincerity of his voice, though.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens and nods, “Well, when you find a place to play please let me know, I will make sure I go see a show.” She didn’t mention that she would drag the rest of her Cabal out as well, but that was a discussion for another time. “Thankfully we live in a city where if you don’t have a car it’s not an issue. But I can understand wanting one, it’s nice to have that independence to be able to get in and just go wherever the road takes you.” She says with a smile, “I’ve been making an attempt to take more time off and get out. I kinda got wrapped up in work and let my social life slide.” She shrugged, “Been getting back into my hobbies, exploring and working out.”

When Miach talks about climbing, her eyes glimmer for a brief moment, “Climbing? That is actually something I have never tried, though it looks like it would be a nice challenge. Is it something you would recommend?” she asked.

B
    Beej

"Yeah. Plus people don't ask questions when you're driving at 2 AM verses skateboarding like a bat out of hell at 2AM cause you gotta go stop some eldritch horror half way across town from nom-noming a Reese's factory." he chuckles after doubleing and trippling his D consenants.

Micah's climbing comment caught him off guard. "Climbing? Like the specialty walls or actual rock faces?" At summer camp they had a climbing tower thing, which was pretty fun. It was a rich kid camp. The harness road up a bit at times but it was cool. However climbing in dark caves? Hell no. Hell no to dark caves/caverns/tunnels peroid.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread