Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 13

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner sits behind his desk reading through recent reports. He was pleased with the status of recent investigations, his people were doing well. Conner was also informed of newly arrived members of his family, it seems that the Mekhet clan was getting yet another resurgence. The Mekhet has always had a strong presence within the domain, but they had had there share of idiots as well. Hopefully these new arrivals would not be the latter.

Beej , drop in if you want

B
    Beej

Walking down the hall from the Senechal's office, the Shadow comes to another door. Stopping, he knocks on the frame. "Priscus Reeve Greyson?" the monk asks in his Romanian accented English. Teodor is fairly certain this is the right office and kindred, even though he could not sense a Beast; but it is a smart habit to always double check on first acquaintance, not to mention polite to knock.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looks up at the door and says, "Yes, May I help you?" Conner did not recognize the exposed beast of the bearded newcomer. Conner slides open his desk drawer and slides into in the folder that he was reading. Conner stands, not closing the drawer.

B
    Beej

"Ah! Good. Brother Teodor Raluca sir. I am fellow Mekhet and wish to make myself familiar to you as Clan Priscus for ze Domain." he introduces himself with a small bow. Smiling, he moves into the office a few steps to be out of the hall before stopping and clasps his hands in front of him. "I am member of the Ordo Dracul and Brother of ze Orthodox Church." Teodor explains, giving the man a simple and precise description of his background.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Good evening Mister Raluca." Conner says and gestures for the man to enter and sit if he wishes. "As you are aware, my name is Conner Greyson, Priscus of Clan Mekhet. His Majesty has also given me the honor of being his Reeve as well as the Regent of Florin along with Seneschal Donovan."

Conner sits if the man sits, if he doesn't, then Conner doesn't, "Now, what can I assist you with Mister Raluca?" Conner's voice is flat and completely American in his accenting.

B
    Beej

"Thank you sir." Teodor accepts the offered seat and sits with his hands clasped in his lap.

"As I am new to the Domain, I wish to inquire if there are any specific...desires concerning how you wish the Clan to conduct itself. Ehm..also to offer up skills I may possess that are of value to 'earn the way' as they say, in his Grace's Domain." the monk explains cheerfully.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner just nods, "The Mekhet clan has a long and storied history in the domain. As the Priscus of Clan Mekhet I expect members of our family to not do anything to damage that relationship." Conner's voice does not waver from its normal stoic tone. "The Domain of Sacramento is an Invictus Domain. This requires a certain level or respect and decorum. Including the proper use of the titles that the Heirarchy hold. An example of this is you would never call me Priscus Reeve Greyson. I am either Priscus Greyson, or Reeve Greyson depending on the context for which we are conversing."

B
    Beej

"I apologize sir." Teodor says. In his attempt to be precise, it seemed he was too precise. "I would like to contribute to our clan's history if I am able to. I have a good deal of knowledge of Occult Studies, the Arts and Eastern European cultures, Priscus."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Good. Regent Erika Brady, Herald Martha Villiers, and Mr. Max Heinz are some of the best minds in the Kindred Community. I would recommend speaking with one of them as I do not currently have an projects that I need assistance with." Conner paused for a moment thinking, "You stated you are of the Ordo Dracul correct?" Conner asked knowing full well the answer to the question.

B
    Beej

At some point he would meet with this Regent Brady. But first he would see what he could do for the Grand Wyrm. Although he would not wait too long. Satisfying the wishes of a Regent could eventually earn feeding rights, which was never a bad thing. "I am sir." he replied to Conner's question.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.