Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Seeking To Heal

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    K
    Kazakin

Stefan bowed his shaggy hear, the massive dire wolf respectful of the dancing island spirit. The music sang to his soul, the mark of Luna's Glory that burned into him. He wanted to join with it, but he repressed the urge. For a start, the Spirit might take offence.

And for another thing, he wasn't entirely sure victory was assured yet.

<<I will sing of you, also,>>
    the Storm Lord promised. <<And of the cleansing of this Tur.>>

K
    Kazakin

The Island Spirit raised its leafy hands, and the music cascades around the seekers, as above them, the morning sunrise casts its first few rays in the Hisil. Helios begins his ascension, and Luna begins to fade from the skies. The light can be seen even through the deluge, which continues full force.

Of course, the Island spirit is plant based, and seems utterly ignorant of the rain.

<<We await the promised return of Remembers-Bloody-Vengeance with joy, Shadow Seekers. You have no failed in your oaths. Go - we will ensure this place is kept cleansed until the bone trees blossom here again.>>

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally simply nods and looks to the locus, returns to Hishu and looks to the Locus. "Let us return." Sally says and makes her way to the locus and crossing back.

Once across Sally took a deep breath and looked back toward the hisil waiting for her siblings to join her.

1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-08 14:30:20 Sally rolls 9 to Intelligence + Presence + PU (10 Again) 3, 3, 6, 1, 9, 6, 5, 5, 7 1 success

I
    Irina

With a final, respectful nod to the spirit, Alejandra turned around to follow Sally as she issued her instruction. They had done good work there today, and it was felt more deeply than the emotionally stunted Irraka had thought that it would. She was used to destroying things, and yes they had done that on the island.

But this had been far more than a simple seek and destroy.

Eh, stop it. Before you become sentimental, she scolded herself, before quickly crossing over.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-09 08:42:03 Alejandra rolls 6 to Presence 2 + Intelligence 2 + Primal Urge 2 (10 Again) 4, 5, 8, 4, 6, 8 2 successes

Firebringer

PRE

After a moment's pause, Matthew crosses over as well, pulling Stefan across with him.

pathfinding
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-11 11:03:40 Matthew rolls 9 to Int + Pres + PU - 2 (day) (10 Again) 2, 5, 10, 4, 6, 9, 9, 4, 1, 10, 4 4 successes

K
    Kazakin

As the pack steps back across to the world of flesh, they can see the sun piercing the cloud cover above them. Light plays on water that shows no mark of the icy passage that existed there the previous night. The air smells cleaner, and less foul than before, and there's faint sounds of bird song coming from the banks.

The place is not purified, not yet, but the starting work has been put in place.

You have a choice here - I can either narrate you guys out and back to the city, or if there's anything else you'd like to do first, just let me know.

S
    Sally Romanov

The Ithauer Votes For narration, as long as we know that everyone is okay, and the pure are not being bastards, well not anymore then normal.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

seconded

I
    Irina

Thirded.

K
    Kazakin

The Seekers emerge into the sunlight and swim across the water. It's warming slowly in the sunlight, all trace of Skolis-Ur's breath faded away. As they climb up the banks, and move through the woods, they see the Forsaken on the assaulted Tur. Many of them seem almost back to normal, and the healthiest are digging.

A soft, mournful howl echoes up through the sky.

It doesn't take a Ritemaster to recognise that a Funeral Rite is beginning, and the pack move on, back towards the beat up car they 'appropriated' to drive up here.

The drive back to Sacramento is almost worryingly tranquil, the roads quiet. In fact, the only thing of any note that happens is that Stefan gets a very minor nosebleed as they cross the bridge back into the city.

It's probably his own fault for falling to sleep with his head against the window in an area with traffic calming measures.

The Seekers have returned, victorious over a great foe, with their word upheld.

Your wish is my command! Thread closed. Awesomely done guys, and thank you for shredding my antagonist in one round.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.