Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Soldiering On

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    K
    Kazakin

Stefan lead Brett into Gypsy's with the same expression he always had - always apparently about to start laughing, the ghost of a smile just barely on his face. It was, after all, very hard to see anyone's weaknesses when they were always about to laugh.

Shieldbearer slung himself down in a corner booth, the vest and jeans combination that he always wore showing off his toned arms as he lounged.

The Cahalith could even lounge with grace.

"Pull up a seat. The others'll be here soon."

His voice was pleasant. But then, he was right at home here. All wolves were pleasant within their own turf.

I
    Irina

Alejandra strode into Gypsy's several seconds later, in her typical attire of combat pants and a t-shirt. Just occasionally she did change up her garb - venturing to the shock worthy depths such as jeans.

Fashion was something that occurred in spite of Alejandra, and she was perfectly fine with that. Mentally, she preferred the freedom of the wolf in a forest anyway. Wolves did not need to be concerned with the latest winter fashions.

The Irraka raised a hand in greeting.

"Hey."

C
    C_Lloyd

Brett followed Shieldbearer to Gypsy's quietly, but clearly excited. This was the first step towards him joining a pack - something that was necessary for him to survive in this new life of his.

"Yes sir, " he responded at the Cahalith's command as he pulled a chair up to the table. He arranged his seat in a way so that he could see as much of the establishment as he could. Gypsy's had a very homey feel, and Stefan's demeanor strengthened it even further. Brett smiled as he took stock of the place. It was comfortable.

At Alejandra's greeting he looked over and returned her wave. "Hello, Ma'am. I'm Brett, it's a pleasure."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally was the next to arrive, and by arrive, she came out of her office. It was after close and sally was going over some of the book work. She knew that Stefan and Ale were here, Matthew was probably out on patrol, as is his way.

Sally smiled to the new arrival, "Well hello, and you are?" Sally asked politely, giving a wave to Stefan and to Ale.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan glanced up as his sisters arrived, showing the perfect contrast between the two of them. Sally, warm and expressive and almost utterly human, Alejandra with the air of a wolf that had somehow gotten shoved into clothing and taught to walk on its hind legs.

"Hello, Faithkeeper. Foestalker,"
    the Cahalith said, with a lightning fast grin. He of course, expected that Brett would introduce himself to Sally as well, and didn't prompt him. It wasn't remotely concerning that Firebringer hadn't arrived yet, either. The Storm Lord knew damn well that there were occasions when territory was far more important than turning on a dime.

I
    Irina

For several seconds, Alejandra was taken aback. Generally, people did not look at her and think to call her m'am. Ma'am, in her admittedly limited experience, tended to be reserved for people with airs and graces.

As Stefan had pointed out on more than one occasion, albeit in a jovial manner, she did not possess many graces.

It was actually kind of pleasant to come across a new wolf who was honestly polite. It was certainly a decent start.

"His name is Brett," Alejandra answered Sally.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally turned to Brett, "Well Hello to you Brett."

C_Lloyd you with us?

C
    C_Lloyd

Brett smiled at Sally as she approached and greeted him.

"Hello there, Maam. It's a pleasure." Brett stood to shake the hands of both Sally and Alejandra.

"I just arrived here from overseas. Shieldbearer has been kind enough to introduce me to the pack. I've been told that you all are learned in the ways of the Shadow and the Spirit, and that is a path I am interested in following myself."

He nodded politely as he backed away and returned to his seat.

S
    Sally Romanov

"We are indeed, The Shadow Seekers are both the Oldest, and the Wisest of the packs within the City. We are lead by the Glorious Firebringer and work to keep the piece between the Shadow and the Mortal world." Sally pulled her hair up into a pony tail.

"How long has it been since your first change Brett?" Sally asked.

C_Lloyd can you add your renown to either your minisheet or your sigline please?

K
    Kazakin

Stefan lounged back, regarding Brett as he interacted with Sally. The regimented, formal style of speech didn't bother him - no one's speech particularly bothered the Storm Lord, though anyone foolish enough to be rude to his pack Beta would have quickly learnt that no one with those brands of Glory and Honour did not have teeth to back them up.

"Plus we make a mean Feta pizza,"
    the Cahalith drawled, flashing one of his lightning fast smiles. Just a private joke between siblings. "Although Sally speaks the truth in all things. The Glory of our pack has been sung by the Cahalunim throughout the Hisil."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.