DISPLAYED
A Scream After Dark

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    W
    WakingDream

question

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-14 00:01:00 Impulse rolls 1 die for initiative 2
    2012-09-14 00:00:18 Impulse rolls 4 to perception - 2 (10 Again) 3, 8, 4, 6 1 success
    Initiative: 8

Impulse moves forward, as his name implies - impulsively, but the Man with holding the girl manages to notice and put the girl in the line of fire.

Nantale
    Initiatives

Noctina you're up
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Noctina looked around for trouble, she didn't want to escalate the fight anymore but she couldn't just wait now that fucking mage charged in. Noctina turns and looks the man in the eyes.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-16 00:56:02 Noctina gives the Evil Eye (rote evil eye) rolls 7 to Mani + persuasion + fate (10 Again) 2, 1, 1, 1, 8, 3, 2 1 success
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

C
    C_Lloyd

Once her fellow mages identified the problem, Nantale turned to the assailant and prepared herself to act.

1 + 6 = init 7
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-17 11:07:50 Nantale rolls 1 die for initiative 1

Initiatives

Princess you're up

Seeing the others enacting their plans, Dark Eyes holds her position, waiting for the appropriate time to assist one of the seemingly at odds plans (or lack thereof) being acted upon.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

A flicker of some emotion crosses Ariadne's face as Noctina calls out the source of the scream. Blue eyes ice over as the emotion settles around her. Ignoring the others she pulls on the supernal demanding its gifts. Gifts of sight beyond sight and pain beyond pain.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-17 23:05:30 Ariadne rolls 8 to Sense Conc (Gno3+Mind5=8) (10 Again) 8, 8, 10, 4, 8, 4, 3, 2, 8 5 successes

The Ganger, turns toward the threat and even the word slows him as he turns the woman in his arms so she is between him and Impulse.

For those of you who can see, he fumbles at his waist.
    Ariadne you can sense the six other consciousnesses in the area.
    Impulse ( WakingDream )you’re up

W
    WakingDream

Impulse stops in his tracks, a little bit at a loss. "Hey buddy..." He starts, smiling as warmly as he can at the guy."You sure this is a good choice right now? If you just point out that this was a prank gone wrong... I'm sure no one here would mind seeing you just walk away." After a second of forethought, he adds, "Alone, I mean."

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-20 11:37:16 Impulse rolls 5 to persuasion + Manip + striking looks (smile) (10 Again) 2, 8, 2, 1, 4 1 success

C
    C_Lloyd

3 suxx Perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-21 10:32:00 Nantale rolls 5 to To see the assailant (10 Again) 8, 8, 3, 2, 8 3 successes

Noctina's aid was crucial in allowing Nantale to figure out what as going on. She could now clearly see the man holding the girl, but she was thoroughly unsure how she could help in this situation. She was a researcher, for goodness sake! Still, she was a mage, and a Mystagogue. There had to be something.... and there was. This sleeper girl was in danger, and she did what she could to protect her.

4suxx Temporal shift - 3 points of armor to the girl
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-21 10:40:06 Nantale rolls 6 to cast Temporal Shift on the Hostaged girl (10 Again) 9, 7, 8, 3, 10, 8, 2 4 successes

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread