Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
A Scream After Dark

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last

Noctina takes in a small breath and sighs before whispering back. .

"Honestly I'm not sure but it's all I have to offer unless you wanna camp in a shop or somewhere else we shouldn't be. If you have an idea at all please offer it, my skills are yours to use. ? Noctina says showing the doubt and weakness on her face for only a second and only to Ariadne. She didn't know what the right play was, she didn't show it too much though, what she said was only an offer not a proper plan. The situation was wrong she knew nothing, she didn't have the upper hand and without it Noctina felt scared, apart of her really wanted to just run back to her house with its underground little lair.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmm we could rent a motel room maybe? I don't have anywhere safe enough." The emphasis could mean many things. Ariadne realizes after the fact that Noctina might interpret it differently. A mental note is added to many others to develop some form of coded communication for the cabal at some point. It falls right after make a Cabal and make sure no one in the Cabal is a Seer.

Priorities.

Noctina nods, she caught the emphasis on the word safe but didn't know exactly what Ariadne meant but dialing up the paranoia a bit she could imagine a few different meanings of it, safe from outsiders, anonymity, revealing ones dwellings to others.

"A Hotel room isn't as secure from an outside force but it is random and doesn't tie back to either one of us, probably the smart play." Noctina said as she pulled out her phone, did a little google and showed an address and picture on her screen to Ariadne of a dingy looking motel that wasn't too far away.

"Will this do?"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

C
    C_Lloyd

Nantale turns to her fellow Mystagogue.

"Unless you are willing to bring her back to your Sanctum, nowhere will be 'safe enough'. For now, that should work - though I have to ask, what do you intend on doing with her? Once you've got her there? She didn't seem like the type to want to be holed up or manipulated."

First and foremost, Nantale was worried about the girl's safety.

OOC: Noctina and Ariadne I believe were further away from the group and having that conversation out of ear shot of others, Noctina was already standing back, Ariadne leaned in closer to talk and Noctina whispered in response, paranoia and all that fun stuff XD
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Whoever "heard" Noctina and Ariadne please roll me a [Perception-2] To actually hear them
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

C
    C_Lloyd

1 suxx to overhear
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-10 00:10:22 Nantale rolls 5 to Wits + Composure -2 to overhear Ariadne and Noctina (10 Again) 9, 3, 6, 3, 3 1 success

Noctina and Kelreth , you notice that Nantale is talking to you, obviously she's been listening.

Dark Eyes ( Princess ) and Impulse ( WakingDream )

The two of you hear a faint moan possibly of pain.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Dark Eyes turns towards casually wherever she thinks the moaning is coming from, looking about and slowly moving in that direction. She signals silently with a finger pointed at her ear and then the sound. Wordlessly, she tries to investigate.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-12 10:34:12 Dark Eyes rolls 5 to Investigation + Wits (10 Again) 3, 9, 6, 10, 4, 1 2 successes

W
    WakingDream

Impulse gets ready to follow Dark Eyes or Noctina to either of their vehicles when the sound of moaning catches his attention. "What was that?" He asks, looking around.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-13 01:38:06 Impulse rolls 6 to looks around (10 Again) 8, 2, 1, 6, 3, 1 1 success

He then notices Dark Eyes seems to have heard it too. "You hear that?" he asks in a hurried whisper, noticing that she was keeping quiet.

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread