Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1206) James, Swift and Emma

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Swift Psychangel

Jim's gaze passed from Swift to Emma and then back again. "What... why?" he asked them simply, his voice as icy calm as he could keep it.

His Beast, however, was not calm. Chris had been beaten to a pulp. It was roaring, violent, and incredibly angry, which was what lay beneath the ice of Calloway's face. The Heirophant was down. Had Swift...? Or was it just Emma? He'd seen her go at Redfill at the Clan meeting for walking in late, did she lose her temper here --?

The thoughts swirled. He had no idea what had gone on. He'd been too busy fighting Abby, protecting the door and the Masquerade, to protect his coteriemate from this. It had all been so fast, but...

Why was a Mekhet swordsman perceived to be so deadly unarmed that he could not have been pinned and held down like so many others?

Emma French

PRE

Emma saw the look James flashed, she decided he needed some sort of response. "I had Chris down. Dog came over to help." Emma said simply. She still thought Dog used too much force, but he was the hound, she was a nobody.

PRE

Tracy walked over to her cousins, her emerald green eyes filled with curiosity. "Miss French, Mr. Calloway," she said to them in greeting. "Dr. Swift." The redheaded Savage gave them all a quick nod before looking down at the Mekhet's torpid body.

"Thank you for your assistance," she said to Jim, who had rushed to help put down the rabid neonate who had turned on Ricardo. "It seems that Mr. Wooding met a similar fate to the unknown Nosferatu girl." Tracy raised an eyebrow slightly, curious as to what had happened here.

Dr. Swift surveys the situation. While he's uncertain what exactly happened he is certain that his clanmates present would never have done anything that wasn't necessary at the time. He glances at Jim with concern and reassurance juxtaposed in the look as if to simultaneously convey worry at the situation and confirmation that he was not directly involved.

"Miss French, Deputy Burns, unless there is a particular reason to do otherwise, I would request that you remand Heirophant Wooding into Mr. Calloway and my own care. I understand that Clan affiliations may require consideration in this circumstance, but he is of our covenant, and I can assure you that we have nothing but his best interests in mind. In this instance as his status as a covenant head is paramount, I believe it most appropriate that his covenant see to his well being."

Emma French

PRE

Emma's internal struggles with her beast had subsided. Her eyes were back to a bright green. Emma kept a casual blank look on her face as she considered her feelings and thoughts. For some odd reason she had always felt protective of Chris. First was at the college party when he was so broken hearted, she did her best to reunite him with his girl. Then today watching him walk around giving his appologies.

After the way Dog went at him... well she felt like she needed to watch over him. Maybe, he reminded her of her own son. Emma's face remained a mask. She looked at her clan mates.

"He's in a vulnerable position, and I helped put him there. I expect that there will be questions I need to answer." Emma paused looking at them all again.

"I feel responsible for his safety." She nodded towards Culler. "I don't want him to be dragged around like a rag doll, nor do I want any more harm to come from him. If Deputy Burns clears me to go, I know you two will keep him safe." He wasn't her son and she needed to release him to someone. Emma silently wondered if she hadn't been there, would the beating been worse?

James bared his teeth in anger, looking away from Emma so that she knew it wasn't at her. But Dog?!

Turning to Tracy, he hissed, "Deputy Burns, it seems that the Hound of South Sacramento felt the need to beat my coteriemate into torpor in response to his frenzy. Miss French here had him down, apparently..."

His fists were clenched. His eyes fell back onto Emma for a moment. "And then Dog... "came to help". Against a man with who wasn't much of a threat." 'Cold fury' barely defined the anger that simmered beneath Jim's words at the concept of Chris being enough of a threat in frenzy to require a beatdown.

Swift's words got a firm nod. The Circle of the Crone would protect their Heirophant. James would protect his coteriemate. "Dr. Swift is quite right. I know a place to keep his body safe until such time as he is revived."

PRE

Tracy listened to each one of them in turn, nodding as each said their piece. She waited until they were done speaking before piping up again. "I thank you all for your cooperation," said the petite redhead to her cousins, offering them a pleasant smile. "The information you have given me will help clear all of this up." She paused for a moment, scanning the crowd as she looked for Conner Greyson .

"I understand your concerns for Mr. Wooding's well-being," said the tiny Deputy to Dr. Swift and Jim in turn. "But before he is taken anywhere, I will need to speak with Reeve Greyson about the matter. After all, he is both the Reeve of this Domain and Mr. Wooding's Priscus." Her tone made it clear this wasn't a suggestion, but it was still pleasant enough. After all, there was no reason to get nasty when one is simply following proper protocol.

"Reeve Greyson seems to be preoccupied with another matter at the moment," said Tracy as she nodded in Conner's direction. "However, I will approach him as soon as he is done with his current conversation." She offered them all a smile before adding, "and not to worry, I will inform him of what you've told me about the incident."

Dr. Swift nods. "Of course I understand, Deputy Burns." He glances down to where Chris lies on the floor. "If it is all the same to you, I shall remain here until a decision is reached."

PRE

Tracy nodded at Swift's words. "I am not opposed to that," she said to her cousin. "Please keep a close eye on him, I will return shortly." With those words, the petite Deputy turned and started to walk off in the Reeve's direction.

Tracy returns to the main thread

Emma French

PRE

Emma stays where she is, just incase there are questions about what happened.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread