Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 65
DISPLAYED
(Dark Deeds) Brought Down, Tied Up

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

"Well we have all had a pretty busy night," says Chase, nodding his agreement and smiling at Alice's yawn. It was a shame she wasn't really a technophile...

"Richard, I can give you a ride back to work if you like, or home if that's easier. Graveyard shift should end soon I should think." And they wanted to ensure they all had plenty of time to return to their places of rest before the dawn. Tomorrow night would be a great importance to their investigation, and likely greater risk.

PRE

Tracy nodded at the words of the other Kindred around her, giving Richard a sweet smile. "Yeah, I think its time we all call it a night," she said, agreeing with the others. "Thanks a lot for your help with everything." With those words, she gave Chase a quick nod of gratitude for all his hard work...and for volunteering to drive the security guard home.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil grinned at Richard and said, "Was great meeting you tonight, man," like they'd had a good time indeed. After all, it was important to keep up the facade. Turning to face Chase, he asked, "Would you mind if I hitched a ride back to my car?"

Just in case the guard's Dominate hadn't taken properly... Ubiquity's owner didn't exactly strike Dr. Kingsley as much of a fighter. Plus, it wasn't like Neil wanted to walk back to the Z4.

And scene?

Chase nodded to Neil in affirmation, "Of course. I am, after all, the designated driver." His lips twisted into a subtle smile. There would be no drinking for him tonight, alas. It was times like these that he was thankful for the Blood Coil that sustained his undead flesh. It wouldn't do them or Richard good to give into the hunger's temptation. Should Richard accept the invitation Chase made a point during their journey to remind the guard, as subtly and non-threateningly as possible, of the importance of secrecy for tomorrow's venture, purely out of concern for Richard's well-being of course. And how much Alice was looking forward to it, how well-connected Richard was for being able to give them the tour, et cetera et cetera.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Ace! Thank you all for this scene! It looks like Richard the Guard is fully compliant and will be only too happy to collaborate in the meeting the next evening! With that, I guess we close this scene here.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread