Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued from here. We're now in Ember in one of the smaller rooms.

After their little adventure to retrieve information from a van, Deputy Burns' investigation group went to Club Ember. Alice, the manager there, had her keys ready to bring them all inside, and further to a private room. It isn't a large room, but big enough for them all to fit in. A plus: there was a pole where Alice tied Richard the Guard up with his hands.

'So...'

So many wrong thoughts flashed through her mind. Not that the man was attractive, no not at all. Club Ember always gives the Daeva Whip naughty fantasies.

'Here we are.' Fortunately, she can hide those feelings very well. Since she trained to do it all night long.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

An interrogation at a strip club. If that wasn't a scene worthy of 007, Neil didn't know what was.

Once Richard was squarely secured, Neil took a moment to privately instruct the group aside from the guard to explain what was going on. They needed to be on the same page. "Just to update you on what I found," he said in a quiet murmur so that only the group could hear. "That first van we looked at was the van in question, and he is the accomplice of an individual named 'The Doctor', who I suspect is our perpetrator. The words 'Maxwell' and 'Cannon' are running around in his mind as well, if they mean anything to anybody... but I couldn't get much more out of his mind. He was quite..." Neil grinned for a moment, "Pre-occupied with you, Ms. Brown. However, he is deceptive, even with your particular skills in play. The signout sheet he left you was a fake and he thought himself very clever for having pre-prepared it. But beyond that, I could not get much; there is a clash between your particular gifts of persuasion and mine of telepathy that blocks me out of the deepest stuff, since he was rather focused on you. Might I request that we leave him... only naturally in your spell, Ms. Brown?" He asked with a complimentary smile. Of course Richard would like how gorgeous she was. That wouldn't be a problem for him. It was Majesty that caused an issue.

PRE

A devious smirked touched the corner of Tracy's lips, her emerald green eyes fixating on the tied up unconscious body for a moment. Whatever was crossing the Deputy's mind, it was probably not the sort of thing one shared in polite company. After indulging her own vicious thoughts for a moment, the petite Gangrel turned her attention to the Harpy and Neil as each of them spoke. She listened closely to the Mekhet as he filled in Alice on what he'd been able to find.

"We can also have Mr. Ankers try his methods of interrogation once he arrives," she said to the pair next to her. "As I understand it, a Ventrue's gifts can be quite helpful in these sort of situations." The redheaded Savage took a brief pause before adding, "and if everything else fails, we can always resort to the more mundane ways of interrogation." The smirk returned to her lips as she said those words, along with a fiercely predatory look in her eyes that lasted a mere few seconds.

The Ventrue that Tracy refers to enters last on cue into the room, walking with cane in hand, though with no limp nor seeming reason for its use aside from decoration. And in this erotic environment he was dangerously close to imitating a pimp. In any case he declines his head in greeting to his fellow kindred. "I do hope it won't resort to that. I much prefer a clean method, and we don't want get carried away and silence our unwilling informant prematurely," assuming Tracy was referring to the practices of physical torture. He clapped his hands together eagerly, "So, mind if I give it a go?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Richard is beginning to stir now. He has little chance of escape, but his barely concious mind isn't getting to that just yet. It's having enough trouble deciding if he's even upright. With bleary eyes, he begins to look about himself. Blinking as his mind tries to figure out now where he is. He clearly has no idea at all.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil muttered quietly to the group, noting that the guard was stirring. "Sounds good. I will be next to you and in his mind. My left hand will remain on my leg. If I begin to drum my fingers on my leg, it means he is lying." He smiled at Chase, then assumed a position next to the Ventrue so that he could whisper if he needed to.

Aside from the whispers, Neil hoped to be a silent presence, his focus fully on his Gifts of the Sight. He was not one for the violent kind of interrogation Tracy Burns was suggesting if they should fail... especially not in a strip club. The cleanup could be agonizing.

PRE

"My hope is that it won't come down to that, but we won't know for sure until we get started," said Tracy to the Kindred with her. The petite Deputy the turned to Chase and gave him a nod. "Not at all," said the redheaded Gangrel in response to his question. "He is all yours Mr. Ankers." She offered the handsome Ventrue a smile, looking forward to seeing him at work.

Chase walks up to the bound guard who even now begins to take in his surroundings and presses the handle of his cane to the man's chin, adjusting its level so their eyes could meet. "Good evening, Mister...uhh, Mr. Security Guard," he says, having never actually heard the man's name before. "I'm going to need your attention for a moment." With intense concentration that came naturally to him through the power of the Blood, he carefully attempts to mesmerize the kine like a snake to a mouse, his words coming out distinct and fluid. "You will cooperate to the best of your ability with the four of us, making no attempt to escape nor struggle. You will answer our questions truthfully, providing helpful details that are relevant in the context our questions are presented to you. Do you understand?"
      Mesmerize, 2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-04 19:49:09 Chase rolls 9 to mesmerize Richard the security guard [Int+Exp+Dom] (10 Again) 7, 6, 6, 5, 5, 1, 9, 10, 6, 5 2 successes

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil mentally 'doh's himself for not having told Chase Richard's name, but carries on, firing up the telepathy and establishing the connection so he can see what sort of state the man's thought processes are in. Last time, he'd been Entranced. Hopefully this time he'd be in a more cooperative mindset for his particular work.

Probing quickly, he searches for details regarding 'Maxwell' and 'Cannon', the words that had come up before. What was that all about, he wondered?

2 sux telepathy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-05 11:47:21 Neil Kingsley rolls 6 to Fire Up The Telepathy (Int5+Auspex4+Soc1-4 per ST) (10 Again) 7, 2, 10, 4, 3, 10, 3, 7 2 successes

Maybe it was something that had touched on the Lord's mind, or maybe the words Maxwell & Cannon had had sufficient time to echo around the skull of our handsome Ventrue. Chase's eyes bulged with recognition. "It...it can't be," he whispered in something akin to shock. No, it has to be a coincidence. There is no way that this investigation could be connected to my father's operations. "You...do you know a Dr Richard Maxwell?" asked Chase slowly of their captive, as if trying to contain each word to keep it from exploding.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread