Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Hostel HI) A Gathering of Libertines

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

The hostel had been cleansed. After all it was something that had grown out of a bed and breakfast and into a cheep dorm apartment. The sharp ‘typed’ supernal script worked into the walls like design work declaring that spell work in the common areas of the Hostel was expressly prohibited.

For anyone who had been in the building a year previous could feel the absence of the near gargoyle that had almost been a permanent fixture behind the desk in her dumpy sweater and greying beehive.

Anyone newer gets the feeling that something was missing, but are unsure what.

On one side of the lobby the comfy couches surround a small dark, electric fireplace. On the other there are a pair of elevators with their numbers going up to four, and a smaller door that says ‘stairs’. Behind the empty desk there is an obvious iMac, and a doorway to a small office, and a short hallway that leads to a three step raise and a small sign that indicates it is the way to the pool and dining areas.

Samdei waits in the lobby in one of the comfy couches, obviously he was here first, dressed in purple, and a significant shade of more subtle, though the out line of a gun could still be seen. Over his eyes faint white smudges could be seen as he stared at the electric fire, waiting for the other Free Councilors.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Kite walked through the front doors of the Hostel. He was dressed formally, in what was now his usual dress – a white collared shirt under his coat, brown formal pants, and light boots. He was also well groomed, and despite the informal nature of the Hostel, Kite had decided to make a point of dressing to impress. The leather portfolio he carried under his arm completed the image – an image that was a world away from where Kite was a year before.

“Samdei?” Kite offered his handshake to the willworker. “It’s good to see you again. Has anyone else arrived yet?”

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby arrives shortly after Kite, and pauses in the doorway looking around. She had not been here in over a year, and Rosh had been there. The thought was a sad one, and she walks to where Kite and Samdei are, her mood slightly down. She was wearing a blue gauzy shirt over jeans, with her pager clipped to her pocket. Offering the two a smile, "Hi," she says with a nod, "I hope you are both well."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

“Toby! Hi!” Kite offered a warm handshake to his fellow Libertine. “I’m doing ok, though I have been a bit preoccupied, considering the circumstances.”

“How have you been?”

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She accepts the handshake with a smile, "Understandable, I've found myself in the same boat." she replied, "Though I've actually been taking a few days off, there's a lot of changes to figure out." she says.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Kite nodded grimly. “I’m trying to make arrangements to see Ariadne, of the Guardians. I’m hoping to get some information on exactly what happened, how much danger we are in, and maybe to retrieve Rosh’s remains.”

After a moment’s thought, Kite turned to the other willworker. “Samdei, I think you knew Rosh better than any of us. Do you know if he had any family or next-of-kin?”

W
    WakingDream

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-03 22:43:27 Impulse rolls 6 to searching for banishers... (10 Again) 2, 8, 5, 1, 6, 6 1 success

The young thai man carries a large duffel bag over his shoulder as he walks in. His clothes are loose and comfortable, obviously chosen for their function more than their style. Impulse looks around at the other libertines, if they look up at the newcomer he flashes them a smile.

"Hey! Sorry if I'm late, delays at the airport and all..." He drops his luggage at his feet and offers a handshake to all that will accept it. "I'm Impulse!"

edit for slight godmoding, the others will respond

The purple-clad ganger on the couch let out a breath.

“I knew him longer, not more, and not better; so as far as I know of, no.” He said to the Thyrsus and gave a nod to the smokin’ Acanthus. I sent out a call to the Aethernet, and to a few others, I heard there were some new Voters in town, just waitin’ for them to show up. Anyone see that Anachromancer from last time?”

When the small chime from the door was heard, the Moros’ head turned slowly and a flash goes through all present as their unseen senses twitch. Samdei looked the new man up and down.

“Sup?” The ganger turned back to the others, I’m not sure if they’ll be more, but I don’t need people running around the entire building unlooked after, there’s an office right there we can use.”

He unfolded himself from the couch and looked at Impulse, “Samdei, I’ll let the others intro themselves.”
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She was about to respond when a new face walked in. Turning, and seeing the hand extend, she extends her own, "Pleased to meet you Impulse, and you're not late. I'm October." she replies with a smile.

Startled, Kite spun in place to face the new arrival – his somewhat bewildered expression provided an obvious clue to his sense of emotional whiplash.

“Um… hello?...” Kite extended a tentative hand to the new arrival. “I’m Kite, it’s a pleasure to meet you…”

With the grim conversation momentarily dislodged, it took Kite a moment to focus and regain his bearings. “Sorry… you’ve caught us at a… bit of an awkward moment.” Kite cast a concerned glance towards his phone – checking the time - before turning back towards Samdei. “Do you know if there is a conference room here, or another location where we can start the meeting? Cog told me that he might be running a little late…”

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread