Ended
Watch

Jawbreaker huh? We'll see

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded at his Beta's words, a wicked grin forming on the corner of the Rahu's lips. "I like that," he said before taking a sip from his beer. "Using misinformation and guerrilla tactics will certainly give us the upper hand in this war." He paused for a moment, considering what they were all facing. "Because we all know they got us when it comes to numbers," added Dale, a frown forming on his brow.

"But fuck that! I ain't gonna let that stop me," he said with conviction. "I ain't gonna let anything stop me from doing what I have to." With those words, the Rahu chugged down the rest of his beer and let out a loud burp. "So Jawbreaker, you got any ideas on how to prepare for them?" he asked the new guy, trying to get him involved in the conversation.

R
    Ryan Deshane

If we wanna wrap this scene we can. Or we can roll ahead so D can join into the conversation its up to you guys. Next seen we do lets do at the warehouse to get it established.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Yeah, I'm good to move on

Skaald grabs a beer and takes a seat, clearly winded from the rite. He drinks in silence listening to his pack.

I'm good to move on too.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.