Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Trax VII

Jan 28, 2013 : Blustery Business
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Accepting the drink from the bartender, she offers a smile, replying, "So long as it stays put, I'm not too concerned with the shape of the cup. Thank you."

An ear quirks and eyes turn with receipt of Owen's question, and she turns to the bearded young man with the same grin still lingering on her face. A bit of music returns to her voice, lending a more distinct clue to where she may originate, when she replies, "Anabella," but the notes fade back to a vague pseudo-accent when she adds, "And what may I call you?" She leans back a bit from the bar to address the rest of the closely gathered kindred, "I wouldn't mind knowing what to call the rest of you, as well, if that pleases you." She looks around, making eye contact with her "peers," but bowing slightly in deference to the more potent presence in the room.

C
    Cross

Trask's eye flicked over at the newcomers, then flicked to the pool table. He debated if he wanted to talk to more fresh meat for the Roxie grindhouse, or if he was going to simply shoot some pool.

...pool won out. It always did.

Beginning to rack up the balls, Trask produced a cue and began to chalk it. His cigarette finally burned out and he changed it up, watching the goings on with a single sweep of his eye. The guy with the car's grandiose opening struck Trask as damn silly, but... whatever. "Trask," he replied to Anabella, then took his first shot. "Good to meet you."

Whether it was or wasn't for her, she'd figure out, but as far as Trask was concerned, a badonkadonk was exactly what this bar needed to bring in more Kine.

She's a briiiiiick house...

S
    Selena

“I generally go by Vorigan, barkeep, bartender, etc. But I'd refrain from calling me serving wench..” The Lord said moving shit around the bar, mainly to keep himself from getting bored. He had no damn clue if they were addressing him or not, but he thought he’d chime in.

Vorigan chuckled at the new guy. “Well… this is South Sac. Not sure how safe your car is out there to be honest. Granted, so far the worst that’s happened here was a dog thrown in with a radio in its gullet.” His tall thin frame slightly shrugged. There wasn't much he could do to protect a car. "Our valet has the night off." A smile slithered over his lips at his attempt at humor.

His monster flew up again within him as more new blood entered. “A few bucks? Well, I know there’s a forest or some bloody thing on the outskirts of town. If you don’t mind flossing the fur out of your mouth.” @WalkingDream.

The Lord tipped his head to Anabella. Oh good, not a hoity toity pain in the ass…yet.

W
    WakingDream

"Appreciate it. If you don't mind, I will take a rest here for a while before heading out." Kuruk spied a man with an eyepatch racking up a game of billiards.

"Mind if I join?" He asks, grabbing a pool stick.

"Yo." Owen says to Colorado and Kuruk after learning Anabella's name. "Well, I do recall introducing myself last time but I could do so again. I'm Owen." He says in reply to Anabella asking for name.

He notices Trask heading to the pool table and how quickly the newer of the two vampires approached the one he knew for a fact isn't squeamish about stabbing another vampire. Hopefully we won't see a recurrence of that. Owen muses to himself as he focuses at those vampires that are hanging out about the counter of the bar.

"Somebody stuffed a radio into a dog? What kind of freaks go that far to do that when they could have just tossed it in tied to a brick?" Owen wonders upon thinking about what Vorigan said. Why a radio and not a bomb? Sounds like a interesting story at any rate.

D
    Decibelle

"Colorado." The Mekhet pauses, shifting and turning in his seat, as if aware of how badly his joke went over. His attempt to smile and overcome the poor reception is almost reminiscent of a comedian, failing to get a rise out of his audience, and for a moment, he feels like one. Naturally, of course, his thoughts then turn to wondering whether he had been one, but it's only a few seconds before he dismisses it - he may have been recognized by someone. And it doesn't explain the car. "Nice to meet you all." Straightening up, he slides over to the pool table, watching the game casually - though his gaze frequently shifts to the window overlooking his car, his Auspex allowing him to keep a very close eye on it.

"So, any news for a new Dancer?" Was that still a thing? He figured it would be. Some things don't change.

C
    Cross

Trask shrugs, peering over at New Guy #42.3 with the pool cue with a single, evaluating eye. "Rack 'em up and you can break," he said. His tone wasn't overly welcoming, but it was not dismissive, either.

Larkin had no idea what a 'new Dancer' was. The only thing that came into his mind was 'hold me closer, tiny dancer' and he was pretty damn sure that 'Colorado' would not appreciate being called tiny. He nodded with his head toward the bartender. "News is, the bartender's the man with knowledge on tap of what around here, right next to the Coors Light..."

He chalked his cue. One did not play a good game of pool if one didn't chalk one's cue.

"Isn't that right, Vorigan?"

T
    Tyladhras

Gareth watched the pretty young form of Anabella. I wonder if she's another Daeva, they seem to be good for a laugh if that Brad guy was anything to go buy.

"I'm Gareth." He replied as he made his way past her and sat down at a table again. "Grumpy bastard extraordinaire." He laughed, lay back in his chair and put his feet up on another.

D
    Decibelle

"Nice to meet you both." The Mekhet was resting, lightly, on the arm of one of Trax's chairs, but it seemed like he was being honest in that much. As if he was, despite the roar of his Beast, genuinely happy to meet two new members in his Requiem. Glancing at his car again, reassuring himself that it was fine, he returned his gaze to the table again, letting the game act as a subtle cushion in the conversation, keeping it nice and smooth.

"Well, if the bartender's got all the news," he observed, looking at Vorrigan, "reckon you could help me out? Hanging out for a feed, and not sure if we've got the right to do it here, if there's a Rack, or whatever." When he says it, it's in the most casual way, as if he's just asking the bartender for a drink.
    Actually, was there a rack in Sacramento? His face turned into a serious, contemplative frown as he tried to search back through his memories, trying to decide if Sacramento had been one of the places he'd visited. When he comes up short, he's forced to look over at Vorrigan for the answer.

S
    Selena

The Lord heard Owen mention having to reintroduce himself. But hell, time can drain the brain and shit was hard to remember for some. “Bricks are no fun.” Vorigan scoffed and smiled creepily to Owen. “Anyway, it’s neither here nor there. I thought it was crafty, after it was determined it wasn’t a bloody bomb.” His accent thick as it was colored with his homeland's tongue.

The thin Lord wondered why the hell the new kindred answered with a state. Then it clicked. “Welcome to Trax Colorado.” Giving him a nod. “We’ve never had any dancers here. No one’s shot at someone’s feet around here yet.” A crafty wink from the multicolored eyes of the Ventrue.

“Knowledge hmm?” His brow cocked in a hard raise to Trask. “If hearing from the Regent shit needs to be done is knowledge then I am a fucking genius.”

Laughing maniacally he raised an empty glass to Gareth. “Here here.”

Observing Colorado, Vorigan’s arms crossed and he rubbed his chin. “Well to get a good drink around here, sadly it just doesn’t waltz in here freely all the time. Rights… hmm nope, but a little hard work will keep the mouths shut of certain people.” The Ventrue’s grinned knowing what he knew about two particular people in this place.

The Rack, wow he’s a comedian.

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.