Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Arriving to the Clinic

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Idun

PRE

The Caduceus Clinic proves to be a two story house painted white. The steps leading up to the perch are red and already showing wear with brown prints of shoe and sandal soles. The door leading into the clinic sports the name of the current residential doctors, among the list is a Dr Grace I. Auro and Dr Wanda Gale.

Entering into the clinic, a door charm sounds over their head as they walk upon mats on the floor as it leads them into the living room that has been turned into a waiting room. The smell usually associated with clinic is present but more in the back ground as the smell of air-wick puffers go off at regular inter-voles. The room sports pictures and fake plants in vases.

"Give me a second and then we'll head to a room." Idun tells the group, heading towards the receptionist to check upon the status of rooms.

m
    magiuspendragon

James followed Idun into the clinic, carefully leading Allison by the hand. Allison, on the other hand, was casting her gaze around wildly, as if she was trying to take in as much of the surrounding as she could. She huddled closer to James as they walked by a window, looking nervous and out of place.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four silently winced at Allison's actions, it might have been better to take them back to her apartment. Still, for all her apparent curiosity and nervousness, she hadn't reacted violently to anything, and a smaller room might help calm her. Hopefully... Hopefully they could sort this out and help James and Allison. he'd have to pull Toby and Idun into a private room to explain what Soul Marks had shown him in the cafe.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby watched Allison, hoping they would be able to help her. She glances around the clinic, and nods to Idun.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

Thanking Vikki, Idun picks up a empty file before she returns to the group, saying, "Ok, we can head to a room. It's on the second floor." She glances towards the woman before taking the lead.

Heading back where they walked in, she takes them a bit further to where the stair case is. Once upon the second floor, she places the empty file into the plastic sleeve. Opening the door, she ushers them into the room.

m
    magiuspendragon

James lead Allison into the room, seating her on the exam bench. As she settled in, still staring off, he looked at the others. "So I've been pretty patient, but what exactly is going on here?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four swallowed, not sure how well he could explain it without telling them too much. "Okay, this is going to be a bit hard to explain, so bear with us, please. Allison... is missing some intangible part of herself, chances are, the ghosts we saw durring our first run-in had some how taken it from her. I have several reasons to believe it ended up stored in the necklace - and that it was calling to you to bring it back to Allison. It's not a guarantee, but I know it's possible to give it back to her, so that's what I hope to do... problem is, I'm not sure if anyone here has quite the skill level we'd need. Once she has it back though, properly back, then I think she'll start improving rapidly."

He paused, chewing his lip as he thought it through. "You... have the right to know, unfortunately I don't think I can get any more specific than that without getting us in trouble."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She follows up the stairs, and enters the room, standing off to the side. When Four starts to try and explain, she stands a little straighter, knowing they were skating on thin ice here. She didn't want Four to say too much, but then again, there was no real good way to explain things. How do you tell a sleeper you think you have his girlfriends soul trapped in a necklace?! She sighs, deciding to ask Fate to step in and help the situation.

OCC Spell Question
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

Ah, so that's what happened. She lost her soul. Idun concludes upon listening to Four explain the facts to James. It takes her a minute to think of any Shaman who might have a higher knowledge of Spirit then her and beyond Animus is his girl friend, Triquetra.

She thinks for a few minutes about how to reach her when she remembers October's position, which means that Toby likely knows how to contact Triquetra. She glances over to Toby before looking at James and Four, trying to think of how to ask.

m
    magiuspendragon

James opened his mouth to speak, and then shut it. Confusion was writ all over his face, but he bit his tongue and nodded. "If you can help her, I don't want to get you into trouble." He looked over at her, giving her an enouraging smile. Her face briefly lit up as she considered him, but she was soon back to chasing the sahdows with ehr gaze.

OOC Answer

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread