Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Evening Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 16, 2010 : Winds of Change
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled at Morgan's stumbling, finding it quite endearing.

"Please, call me Terri. Really, its not a problem," she said. "Why don't you both come on up, we can have some soda and talk more without the draft of the doorway," she chuckled, turning and heading back up the spiral staircase. On the way up, Terri did ask, "Just one question, how come you're both so soggy? I didn't think it was raining."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Oh man, there's way too much awkwardness in one room. Someone should do something about it. And Terri is a professional, so it seems. But Alec cannot let her handle it alone. Come on, man up.

First things first, as it appears that Morgan searches for the right words to describe fellow Changeling, or the Freehold. After closing the door behind the women he says: 'We are the only ones in the store right now, so we can speak freely.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan had just managed to get her blushing more under control, right up until Terri asked THAT question. Morgan slumps her shoulders and hung her head down in shame. She then raised her hand to get everyone's attention, "The wetness thing, yeah. That would be entirely my fault due to a combination of paranoia, stealth, a river, and mostly my foolishness." Turning to Black Jessica, Morgan claspes both her hands in front of her face, "Again, I am so so sorry about that."

D
    Decibelle

"It's okay! Honestly!" Black Jessica tries to laugh it off, but it comes out fake - and she can't help but glance sideways at the Harvest Envoy, as if to appraise her reaction. Spotting the Gravewight's emotions is far easier, of course - a mixture of mortification and embarrassment is written on her face as the Harvest Envoy comments on her state of dress.

Quickly, she grabs onto the nearest opportunity for a subject change, even as she hurriedly tries to smooth out the edge of her dress.
    "That soda sounds really great, though. If it's okay, I mean, and no trouble, and we can just as easily go without," she said, her hand holding onto the stairwell as she carefully walked up. It wouldn't do to fall down the stairs, at all. "And again, Miss Terri, thank you for, well, seeing us."

Dimly, in the back of her mind, she noticed she wasn't making the effort to peer into the spirit world, that she wasn't checking for ghosts, for company, as she always did. It made her wonder why.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Heading over to the fridge, Terri gets some sodas and passes them out, listening as she does so.

"I really wouldn't worry about," the Beast commented before taking a seat on the couch that was set up in the store just next to the fitting room. "So, what can I do for the pair of you?" she smiled warmly.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Alec really starts to wonder what exactly happened previous to this meeting. Were the two so paranoid about something that they decided to hide in the river?

Ah well.

It doesn't really matter now. The Woodblood curiously listens to what the two have to say.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Accepting the soda, Morgan takes a look around, seeing that the store is indeed empty. Where have I heard her name before--Oh YEAH! Those guys yesterday. She takes a few sips of the soda before speaking. "Well, the reason Black Jessica led me here is that I'm new to the city and haven't officially met anyone at the Freehold yet. I did chat with some others yesterday after face planting into a r--Grk" She stops herself looking embarased, and coughs, "That is, I ran into a few of us yesterday morning and had a chat. They gave me some information and actually mentioned you Ms. Nutkins."

Morgan ponders for a second, "They said nice things about you. I know I'm supposed to go to someplace called Four Seasons at some point, but I was running a job today and then, well, I haven't found Four Seasons yet," she chuckles nervously.

D
    Decibelle

Sipping the soda - man, it's been so long since she had soft drink, hasn't it? - Jessica listens to the story in silence, anxious to fill in any gaps left in it when they come up. "She did try to get me out of the river, but... y'know, I didn't know her - no offense, Moggy! I'd just been making signs to get people to the Freehold -I figured I'd help out a bit, and I was trying to help a ghost, and I figured that, well - after I got dunked in the river -maybe I should bring her here, see what you thought? I'm not too good with this stuff." She smiled a bit, taking another sip from the can of drink, her fingers tightly clenched around the can. "Then, maybe I can bring her to the Court, if you think. I gotta do my Oath, and, well... two birds in one stone?"
    Shrugging her shoulders, she gave Alec a brief, hopeful look. "What do you both think of her? I wasn't sure what to do, since I don't really have room in my Hollow. Not that I'm asking you to take care of her, or nothing."

Description

PRE

Terri listened, taking it all in, smiling and nodding in the appropriate places.

"Well, I can't do the Oath, I'm afraid. You will need to see the current Sovereign which is Spartan of the Summer Court. However, the first thing I'd say, Morgan, is to go to the Four Seasons and speak with Mr. Bates. The hotel itself is one massive Common Hollows, and Mr. Bates is the wheel that keeps the Freehold running. Tell him that I have spoken with you, he'll see to it that you have a room. Obviously, you may have to work for the room but I'm pretty sure you have talents that could aid the Freehold, right?"

With a frown, Terri looked to Jessica. "Sorry, did you say ghosts?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nods in response to Terri's question, "Yes, I expect that. I've saved up some money working as a courier, easy with parkour and all. I'd probably be able to keep doing that for the Freehold. It'll be nice to have a regular roof over my head. I guess I'll need to schedule a meeting with...Spartan somehow." Though she was a little concerned that it would be the Summer Sovereign she'd have to deal with. Those guys always scared her, plus there was the implications of his name. Spartan? Yeah, that name doesn't sound even sliiiightly belligerent. Not even remotely the type of name you'd pick to scare people. Why, with a name like that he probably likes lollipops, happy show-tunes, cookies, and small children. Morgan just hoped this Spartan was the type that thought THEN acted.

Morgan then also turned her attention to Jessica, after all, Morgan HAD given her word to help with the ghost thing. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread