Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
At the Fires of the Inferno

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Michael arrived at the Club Inferno. He'd heard of it. It was supposed to be wild and loud. Without even entering he knew for a fact at the very least the latter was true. He could feel the pusle of the music running through his body from across the street. It was almost like feeling a heartbeat again. When he had been alive music like what was playing inside would have literally made him queasy. He smiled. It was funny how different things were now.
    He looked around for Mariel or any other Beasts. She had mentioned a group after all. Then again, they might already be inside. He decided to wait several minutes before heading in just incase.

Infernal Michael

Mariel parked her little sportster, and spotted Michael hanging out. She wore a beautiful black lace mini-dress with pink ribbon corset-style lacing across the back.

She walked over carefully- her lace-up boots had very high heels. She had tied her long silky red hair into two pony tails and tied black and pink lace ribbons over the ponytail bands, and she wore very lightly tinted heart-shaped glasses, ala Lolita.

Michael! It's so good to see you again! Mariel's face lit up with happiness.

Mariel's outfit

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph parks outside and makes his way into the club. He shrugs his shoulders reflexively as he walks in. It felt good to be out of that jacket and rid of the tie. His button down shirt was no longer buttoned. The sleeves were not buttoned either and had been rolled up as well. His hair was slightly skewed to the right, he definitely had the car window open. All in all he looks much less formal and more casual. His demeanor has also changed, more predatory in nature almost.

Spotting Mariel he walks over to her. The new Beast in the other man made his own want to rip the man apart. He only grinned, a tad evilly at that, as he walked over. "Hey Mariel." He glances at the other beast before his eyes wander back to Mariel. ~She would be fun...~he thinks while trying not to smirk.

Kharn

Fenix arrives a few moments later, driving a shit-on, old, beat up, VW Bug. He hated that car with the fiery passion of a thousand suns, but while it was a piece of shit, it got him from point A to point B. Plus he honestly hated the fancy, cars that typical vampires wanted to own. Fuck being a pretty bitch....

Fenix spots Mariel and Joseph, and approaches with a smile. "Mariel, I must say, you look absolutely ravishing."

Michael's Beast started yapping at being approached by three more powerful one and Michael gave it a mental kick of the heel.
    "Mariel, it's great to see you again. You look as stunning as ever." He gave her a friendly hug of greeting. "So who are your friends?" he asked, giving the monester inside him another kick into the corner just for good measure and waiting to be introduced.

Mariel hugs Michael , then runs one hand down his backside and treats Michael to a lingering caress that is very friendly.

Michael, I'd like to introduce Joseph Hartman, you two handsome men must be closely related, she smiled. And this is Mr. Fenix, I know him from church. Joseph, Mr. Fenix, this is Michael, a very good friend.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph grins almost a little too much. "Nice to meet you Micheal. Your relatives are of the persuasive kind as well? Mine are though we have a little bit of fun in our line as well." ~Damn shes already playing with him...~he thinks

Mariel took Joseph's hand and and looked at him over the top of her heart-shaped shades. She said, So, will you promise to dance with me?

Music is pounding out of the club.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Of course, as soon as me and Micheal are done talking." ~which better be quick~he thinks

Fenix will dance with me, won't you, Fen? Mariel asked, with a little girl pout.

The heavy dance beat was making her feel like she HAD to move with the rhythm, or maybe the earth wouldn't continue to turn on the right axis. It was demanding, and primal, and insistent, and she pushed blood into her body, and felt the warmth of the summer air begin to match the heat of her flushed skin.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread