Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Lab Rats?

Page 2 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    S
    Selena

Neither Walter or Gareth see anyone approaching. It's still really quiet outside. What they did see was an intercom, whether or not it worked was another story.

Moving to carefully place herself directly in front of Gareth, a few paces back preferably, Anabella waves a pale hand to get the attention of his apparently not-superhuman senses without making too much of a general disturbance. Hopefully he wouldn't be startled, or at the very least wouldn't scream or any such nonsense.

T
    Tyladhras

OOC

Gareth crouched in a shadowy corner. He looked up from his notes of doors, windows, locks, alarms and cameras to see the silhouette of Anabella waving at him.

"Shit! Get down here!" He hisses. His beast raged at being snuck up on like this and possibly blowing his hiding place. He took a deep breath, calming the monster. This one was friendly - for now...

"Where the hell did you come from?" He asks softly. His expression wasn't unwelcoming though, from the get-go he preferred the Daeva to the dwarf that had gone AWOL.

S
    Selena

You guys can keep going a little. Csharp ? Where'd ya go?

"I'm a night person. I was taking a walk," she offers by way of weak explanation with a smile, "what has you interested in this building?" In her eyes, the matter of her sudden appearance was settled, and it was time for business... mischievous, mischievous business.

T
    Tyladhras

"I'm a city kid, I like buildings." Retorts Gareth with a sarcastic smile. "I'm just making ends meet. What's got you so interested in my business." He gave a quiet, casual chuckle.

The matter definitely wasn't settled but he'd give Anabella one more chance to explain her sudden appearance. And since she was interested in Gareth's business, he didn't see why she couldn't come along. In fact, since she seemed so interested, she was coming along whether she liked it or not. It would make a good trial by fire. If she was useful, Gareth might keep her on his contacts list. If she was a liability, she at least made half-decent company at Trax.

"I see a familiar face up to something," she explains, "and I can't help but be intrigued. Curiosity's already killed me once, so why fight it now?" She offers just a bit of a purr, and her body seems to curl, to drive home the figure of speech. Meow.

T
    Tyladhras

"Fine." Gareth said flatly. "You can help out since you're so curious." His lips curled into a twisted grin, implying that this was not a request. "I'm checking out this building. We he said, stressing the word, implying "kindred", "have been having a few problems with it and we need to check it out."

He sighed slightly, frustrated that he was going to have to explain everything. He glanced around, checking the coast was clear.
    "Short story is this lab's supposed to be abandoned - I don't think it is - and apparently someone's been running experiments on one of us. We need to find out who, and if we can, shut them down or at least put a dent in their research."

Gareth looked around, still annoyed that his other backup seemed to have ditched him.
    "Frankly I think this is a masquerade breach waiting to happen but it seems we drew the short straw tonight..."

"Well, if there's nothing more to say, lead on," she responds, having taken everything in smoothly. Let's deal with this pest.

T
    Tyladhras

"Fair enough, I was hoping to have some more tech-savvy back up on this but it seems they've gone awol. So this is going to be as stealthy a break-in as we can manage. Ok?"

Gareth has a look around, to make sure they've not been seen.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-24 15:37:58 Gareth Hackett rolls 6 to Stealth (10 Again) 3, 1, 5, 8, 4, 7 1 success
    2012-09-24 15:36:45 Gareth Hackett rolls 4 to Perception (10 Again) 5, 2, 2, 3 failure

Then proceeds to move back towards the locked door.

Page 2 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.